Re: Tracking People and Companies Down

Discussion in 'Computer Security' started by Just Plain Insane, Aug 2, 2003.

  1. On Thu, 31 Jul 2003 17:22:49 +0400 I replied to Tracker
    <"snailmail(remove)222000"@yahoo.com> on a piece of toilet paper
    while scribbling their name and phone number on the bathroom wall
    in alt.computer.security

    >http://www.netidentity.com/default.asp?d=conner.net
    >http://www.allsearchengines.co.uk/
    >http://www.angelfire.com/ga/random/yourinfo.html
    >http://www.amdahl.com/internet/meta-index.html#info
    >http://www.yellowpages.com/
    >http://hotbot.lycos.com/?query=
    >http://www.worldpages.com
    >http://groups.google.com (select advanced)
    >http://yahoo.com (type information in the box)

    And just how do these services track IP and MAC addresses which are
    the REAL way to track anything down?

    Sorry, didn't mean to confuse you with the facts.

    --
    If you think you know me, you don't.

    Best feeling in the world? Watching your nemesis Sliding
    down a 51 foot razorblade into a pool of Gin.--GroveGnome
    Just Plain Insane, Aug 2, 2003