Re: Tracking People and Companies Down

Discussion in 'Computer Security' started by |{evin, Aug 1, 2003.

  1. |{evin

    |{evin Guest

    On Thu, 31 Jul 2003 17:22:49 +0400, Tracker
    <"snailmail(remove)222000"@yahoo.com> wrote:

    >If you want to track down a person by their name or e-mail address,
    >or company, these Websites will provide you with the information
    >needed. Just remember, every area of the Internet you have posted
    >a remark to is visible to anyone and everyone.

    <snip>

    And you wouldn't just use tracert, nslookup, dig, and whois... why?
    |{evin, Aug 1, 2003

  2. |{evin

    Jim Watt Guest

    On Fri, 01 Aug 2003 02:59:26 GMT, "|{evin" <> wrote:

    >On Thu, 31 Jul 2003 17:22:49 +0400, Tracker
    ><"snailmail(remove)222000"@yahoo.com> wrote:
    >
    >>If you want to track down a person by their name or e-mail address,
    >>or company, these Websites will provide you with the information
    >>needed. Just remember, every area of the Internet you have posted
    >>a remark to is visible to anyone and everyone.
    >>

    ><snip>
    >
    >And you wouldn't just use tracert, nslookup, dig, and whois... why?

    they require some computer knowledge :)

    GENERAL COMPUTER HEALTH WARNING
    -------------------------------

    Any advice from a poster using the word 'tracker' may contain
    dangerous nonsense and should be immediately deleted from your
    computer.

    Do NOT contact this person by email

    Do NOT feed the Trolls, one warning is enough, further messages
    only reinforce the desire for attention that provides motivation.

    Visit the fan club at:
    http://www.sand-n-sea.us/debbiesdrival.htm

    --
    Jim Watt
    http://www.gibnet.com
    Jim Watt, Aug 1, 2003

  3. |{evin

    ThePsyko Guest

    On 31 Jul 2003 in alt.hackers.malicious, "|{evin" <> made
    his/her contribution to mankind by stating in

    > On Thu, 31 Jul 2003 17:22:49 +0400, Tracker
    > <"snailmail(remove)222000"@yahoo.com> wrote:
    >
    >>If you want to track down a person by their name or e-mail address,
    >>or company, these Websites will provide you with the information
    >>needed. Just remember, every area of the Internet you have posted
    >>a remark to is visible to anyone and everyone.
    >>

    > <snip>
    >
    > And you wouldn't just use tracert, nslookup, dig, and whois... why?

    uhh because it's Debbie?

    --
    /(bb|[^b]{2})/ that is the Question

    ThePsyko
    Public Enemy #7
    "God told me to skin you alive"

    http://prozac.iscool.net
    ThePsyko, Aug 1, 2003
  4. "|{evin" <> wrote in message
    > On Fri, 01 Aug 2003 08:38:54 GMT, ThePsyko
    > <> wrote:
    >
    > >On 31 Jul 2003 in alt.hackers.malicious, "|{evin" <> made
    > >his/her contribution to mankind by stating in

    > >> <snip>
    > >>
    > >> And you wouldn't just use tracert, nslookup, dig, and whois... why?
    > >>

    > >uhh because it's Debbie?

    > Oh... yeah, that's what I get for staying up posting instead of going
    > to bed at a decent hour..

    Isn't staying up late posting one of her signs that your computer has been
    hacked??? ;-)
    John E. Carty, Aug 1, 2003
  5. |{evin

    ThePsyko Guest

    On 01 Aug 2003 in alt.hackers.malicious, "John E. Carty"
    <> made his/her contribution to mankind by
    stating in news:cItWa.125445$:

    > "|{evin" <> wrote in message
    >> On Fri, 01 Aug 2003 08:38:54 GMT, ThePsyko
    >> <> wrote:
    >>
    >> >On 31 Jul 2003 in alt.hackers.malicious, "|{evin" <>
    >> >made his/her contribution to mankind by stating in

    >> >uhh because it's Debbie?

    >> Oh... yeah, that's what I get for staying up posting instead of going
    >> to bed at a decent hour..
    >>

    > Isn't staying up late posting one of her signs that your computer has
    > been hacked??? ;-)

    No.. that would be the ferret droppings on the mobo

    --
    /(bb|[^b]{2})/ that is the Question

    ThePsyko
    Public Enemy #7
    "God told me to skin you alive"

    http://prozac.iscool.net
    ThePsyko, Aug 1, 2003
  6. |{evin

    Me Guest

    On Fri, 01 Aug 2003 14:24:26 GMT, ThePsyko
    <> wrote:

    >On 01 Aug 2003 in alt.hackers.malicious, "John E. Carty"
    ><> made his/her contribution to mankind by
    >stating in news:cItWa.125445$:
    >

    >> "|{evin" <> wrote in message

    >>> Oh... yeah, that's what I get for staying up posting instead of going
    >>> to bed at a decent hour..
    >>>

    >> Isn't staying up late posting one of her signs that your computer has
    >> been hacked??? ;-)
    >>

    >No.. that would be the ferret droppings on the mobo

    I think there was also a clause in there about athletes feet. If you
    use a particular brand of foot powder, obviously your computer is
    owned by moolicious haXors.
    Me, Aug 1, 2003
  7. |{evin

    ThePsyko Guest

    On 01 Aug 2003 in alt.hackers.malicious, Me
    <> made his/her contribution to
    mankind by stating in news:eek::

    > On Fri, 01 Aug 2003 14:24:26 GMT, ThePsyko
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >>On 01 Aug 2003 in alt.hackers.malicious, "John E. Carty"
    >><> made his/her contribution to mankind by
    >>stating in news:cItWa.125445$:
    >>

    >>> "|{evin" <> wrote in message

    >>> Isn't staying up late posting one of her signs that your computer
    >>> has been hacked??? ;-)
    >>>

    >>No.. that would be the ferret droppings on the mobo

    > I think there was also a clause in there about athletes feet. If you
    > use a particular brand of foot powder, obviously your computer is
    > owned by moolicious haXors.

    I wonder if GW ever figured out that she was harboring the al queda
    inside her computer?

    --
    /(bb|[^b]{2})/ that is the Question

    ThePsyko
    Public Enemy #7
    "God told me to skin you alive"

    http://prozac.iscool.net
    ThePsyko, Aug 1, 2003
  8. |{evin

    |{evin Guest

    On Fri, 01 Aug 2003 13:13:44 GMT, "John E. Carty"
    <> wrote:

    >"|{evin" <> wrote in message
    >> On Fri, 01 Aug 2003 08:38:54 GMT, ThePsyko
    >> <> wrote:
    >>
    >> >On 31 Jul 2003 in alt.hackers.malicious, "|{evin" <> made
    >> >his/her contribution to mankind by stating in

    >> >uhh because it's Debbie?

    >> Oh... yeah, that's what I get for staying up posting instead of going
    >> to bed at a decent hour..
    >>

    >Isn't staying up late posting one of her signs that your computer has been
    >hacked??? ;-)

    NOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooo! Now I have to mail my hard drive
    to the FBI, wait for them to return it, fdisk, format, and re-install.