    Nervous Nick Guest

    On Jul 12, 7:38 pm, Alan Browne <>
    wrote:
    > On 10-07-12 13:48 , Bowser wrote:
    >
    > >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U9HD5GZooPQ

    > Funny how the videographer doesn't seem inclined to warn him ...
    >
    > I bet those CF cards kept the photos though.
    >
    > --
    > gmail originated posts are filtered due to spam.

    That guy must have had a battery pack for the flash. Too bad he
    didn't get repeatedly jolted after he fell into the drink.
    Nervous Nick, Jul 13, 2010

  2. Nervous Nick

    Robert Coe Guest

    On Mon, 12 Jul 2010 17:52:43 -0700 (PDT), Nervous Nick
    <> wrote:
    : On Jul 12, 7:38 pm, Alan Browne <>
    : wrote:
    : > On 10-07-12 13:48 , Bowser wrote:
    : >
    : > >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U9HD5GZooPQ
    : >
    : > Funny how the videographer doesn't seem inclined to warn him ...
    : >
    : > I bet those CF cards kept the photos though.
    : >
    : > --
    : > gmail originated posts are filtered due to spam.
    :
    : That guy must have had a battery pack for the flash. Too bad he
    : didn't get repeatedly jolted after he fell into the drink.

    He thrashed a right smart before he climbed out. Maybe he did. ;^)

    Bob
    Robert Coe, Jul 13, 2010

  3. Nervous Nick <> wrote:

    > That guy must have had a battery pack for the flash.

    Only if that were full power flashes.

    -Wolfgang
    Wolfgang Weisselberg, Jul 14, 2010