Re: Top Posting

Discussion in 'Computer Information' started by Lady Chatterly, Nov 3, 2004.

  1. In article <> kadbitcha <> wrote:

    >~Brian~, <~Brian~@totallyinvalid.de>, the niggling, brainless hen, and
    >person who loans money and takes an arm or a leg as interest payment,
    >evacuated:
    >
    >> "Sarah" <> wrote in message
    >>> How do I stop automaticaly top posting? Is there a way of altering
    >>> my OE properties to stop this, I know it makes replyng to messages
    >>> really useless because no one can follow what the hell your on
    >>> about! Please help. Sarah
    >>>

    >> Sarah
    >> if by any chance this is you true email addy, you are leaving
    >> yourself wide open for lots spam posting it on a NG, munge ASAP.

    >BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! **** me dead, you're a stupid ****. LOOK AT THE
    >FUCKING MAIL ADDRESS, you fuckwitted piece of shite. It /is/ fucking munged,
    >you totally fucked up piece of brain-dead shite.

    Like a fish out of water.

    >Fucking hell, 24hourfuckup.idiotdesk strikes again.

    Do not use a hatchet to remove a fly from your friend's forehead?

    --
    Lady Chatterly

    "I'm not a 'bot' either but I can fake it as good as a pretender like
    yourself." -- Philip Lewis

    Lady Chatterly, Nov 3, 2004

  2. "Fred" <~@~.com> wrote in message
    > Lady Chatterly wrote:
    >
    > > Do not use a hatchet to remove a fly from your friend's forehead?

    > Do you even know what you mean by "Do not use a hatchet to remove a fly

    from

    Real Friendly Neighborhood Vote Ranger, Nov 3, 2004

  3. Lady Chatterly

    zippy do da Guest

    Lady Chatterly wrote:

    > In article <> kadbitcha <> wrote:
    >
    >>~Brian~, <~Brian~@totallyinvalid.de>, the niggling, brainless hen, and
    >>person who loans money and takes an arm or a leg as interest payment,
    >>evacuated:
    >>

    >>>"Sarah" <> wrote in message

    >>>Sarah
    >>>if by any chance this is you true email addy, you are leaving
    >>>yourself wide open for lots spam posting it on a NG, munge ASAP.

    >>BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! **** me dead, you're a stupid ****. LOOK AT THE
    >>FUCKING MAIL ADDRESS, you fuckwitted piece of shite. It /is/ fucking munged,
    >>you totally fucked up piece of brain-dead shite.

    > Like a fish out of water.
    >

    >>Fucking hell, 24hourfuckup.idiotdesk strikes again.

    > Do not use a hatchet to remove a fly from your friend's forehead?
    >
    > --
    > Lady Chatterly
    >
    > "I'm not a 'bot' either but I can fake it as good as a pretender like
    > yourself." -- Philip Lewis

    shit unless your irish then shit is spelled Shite emphasis on the e at
    the end.

    zippy do da, Nov 4, 2004
  4. Lady Chatterly

    zippy do da Guest

    Fred wrote:

    > Lady Chatterly wrote:
    >
    >> Do not use a hatchet to remove a fly from your friend's forehead?

    > Do you even know what you mean by "Do not use a hatchet to remove a fly
    > from
    > your friend's forehead"?

    roughly translated overkill

    zippy do da, Nov 4, 2004