Re: Top 5 Horror Flicks

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Grand Inquisitor, Aug 7, 2003.

  1. DarkMatter wrote:
    >>> Excellent vocabulary their, chump.

    >>You're funny.
    >>dam

    > awwww dam! I got my theres and theirs mixed up in typing.
    > That doesn't mean I don't know the difference in my head.
    > It just means that some sessions at the news client are sleepy ones,
    > or stoned ones. DAM you!

    Heh heh. I've seen you grind people into the dirt for mistakes just
    like that one.

    and tagging wildebeests."
    --Michael J. Nelson

    Grand Inquisitor

    Grand Inquisitor, Aug 7, 2003

  2. Grand Inquisitor

    DarkMatter Guest

    On Thu, 07 Aug 2003 19:52:07 GMT, Grand Inquisitor
    <> Gave us:

    >Heh heh. I've seen you grind people into the dirt for mistakes just
    >like that one.

    And I myself have been as well... dipshit. He didn't, so I returned
    a pleasurable post. Had he done so, I would have been less
    pleasurable.

    Got Clue?

    DarkMatter, Aug 8, 2003