Re: Top 5 Horror Flicks

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Grand Inquisitor, Aug 7, 2003.

  1. DarkMatter wrote:
    > Max volume is a Max clone. I also think he likes FoolScreen
    > renditions of films... If "rendition" is a correct word for the
    > abomination that Chop N Crop is. Bunch of ex-VHS rental retards.

    What's odd is that I agree with DarkMatter on most issues yet he still
    treats me and everybody else like sub-human garbage. Don't let it get
    on your nerves, he's entertaining if you don't let it get to you.

    and tagging wildebeests."
    --Michael J. Nelson

    Grand Inquisitor
    Grand Inquisitor, Aug 7, 2003

  2. Grand Inquisitor

    DarkMatter Guest

    On Thu, 07 Aug 2003 19:50:05 GMT, Grand Inquisitor
    <> Gave us:

    >What's odd is that I agree with DarkMatter on most issues yet he still
    >treats me and everybody else like sub-human garbage. Don't let it get
    >on your nerves, he's entertaining if you don't let it get to you.

    No I do not. Only when and if they say something that is utterly
    retarded.
    DarkMatter, Aug 8, 2003