    Psycho (the original not the pitiful remake)
    Ghost Story

    AceoHearts

    AceoHearts, Aug 7, 2003

  2. AceoHearts

    TSKO Guest

    I dont remember too much of "The Thing"......was it really that good?

    TSKO, Aug 7, 2003

  3. AceoHearts

    DarkMatter Guest

    On Thu, 7 Aug 2003 22:24:11 +0200, "ML-78"
    <> Gave us:

    >> I dont remember too much of "The Thing"......was it really that good?

    >Nah, it's a pretty overrated flick. Relies way too much on special effects.

    You're an idiot. It doesn't RELY on that at all. The story is what
    carries the film. You know.... suspense and all that ilk. The
    "effects" are near nil as it relates to them being "special". They
    really were no more than the standard genre of the day.

    DarkMatter, Aug 8, 2003
  4. AceoHearts

    TSKO Guest

    ..........and thank u also.......

    "DarkMatter" <> wrote in message
    > On Thu, 07 Aug 2003 17:37:24 -0700, Black Locust <>
    > Gave us:
    >
    > >In article <>, "TSKO" <>
    > >wrote:
    > >
    > >> I dont remember too much of "The Thing"......was it really that good?

    > >In a nutshell, yes. A near perfect horror movie that hits on every

    level.

    TSKO, Aug 8, 2003
  5. AceoHearts

    DarkMatter Guest

    On Fri, 8 Aug 2003 00:11:21 -0400, "TSKO" <> Gave us:

    >.........and thank u also.......

    Yes... "The Thing" ... Definitely on "The List"

    I would make it a best ten though.... not a best five.

    Then after a month of bickering, we can argue over the order they
    belong in. Heheheh....

    DarkMatter, Aug 8, 2003