Re: Tools for fighting malware

Discussion in 'Computer Security' started by Gerard Bok, Oct 1, 2009.

  1. Gerard Bok

    Gerard Bok Guest

    On Wed, 30 Sep 2009 18:01:49 +0100, ~BD~
    <> wrote:

    >Are the tools and utilities listed here genuine or are they known to be
    >malicious in any way? http://www.ms-mvp.org/

    The best tool to fight malware is right on your desk.
    Especially the left button: don't click just to see what happens.

    By the way: the real stuff is on http://mvp.support.microsoft.com
    and http://www.mvps.org

    Maybe it's just me. but I fail to detect a proper name for the
    'mvp' that runs http://www.ms-mvp.org/

    My 2 cents: I can understand why she doesn't supply here personal
    phone number, but if the programs are legit, I would expect those
    pages to appear on cutie.mvps.org, not on ms-mvp.org :)

    --
    met vriendelijke groet,
    Gerard Bok
    Gerard Bok, Oct 1, 2009

  2. Gerard Bok

    Leythos Guest

    In article <>,
    says...
    > My 2 cents: I can understand why she doesn't supply here personal
    > phone number, but if the programs are legit, I would expect those
    > pages to appear on cutie.mvps.org, not on ms-mvp.org :)

    It's not a SHE, PCBUTTS1 has confirmed that he's a GUY many times before
    his brain injury that now gives him cause to pretend to be a white,
    blond woman, but most of us remember long ago, and he's doing his
    typical lying BS and hoping people won't check on him.

    He's even posting that link using my Name, in essence stalking me at the
    same time.... He's a very sad case.

    Trust yourself.
    (remove 999 for proper email address)
    Leythos, Oct 1, 2009

  3. Gerard Bok wrote:

    > My 2 cents: I can understand why she doesn't supply here personal
    > phone number, but if the programs are legit, I would expect those
    > pages to appear on cutie.mvps.org, not on ms-mvp.org :)

    She? <lol>

    http://tekrider.net/usenet/pcbutts.php

    --
    -bts
    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Oct 1, 2009
  4. From: "Gerard Bok" <>

    | On Wed, 30 Sep 2009 18:01:49 +0100, ~BD~
    | <> wrote:

    >>Are the tools and utilities listed here genuine or are they known to be
    >>malicious in any way? http://www.ms-mvp.org/

    | The best tool to fight malware is right on your desk.
    | Especially the left button: don't click just to see what happens.

    | By the way: the real stuff is on http://mvp.support.microsoft.com
    | and http://www.mvps.org

    | Maybe it's just me. but I fail to detect a proper name for the
    | 'mvp' that runs http://www.ms-mvp.org/

    | My 2 cents: I can understand why she doesn't supply here personal
    | phone number, but if the programs are legit, I would expect those
    | pages to appear on cutie.mvps.org, not on ms-mvp.org :)

    It isn't a she, it is a "HE" and he is NOT a Microsoft MVP !

    He is a software plagiarizer and generally malicious person.

    --
    Dave
    David H. Lipman, Oct 2, 2009