Re: Tools for fighting malware

Discussion in 'Computer Security' started by Leythos, Oct 1, 2009.

  1. Leythos

    Leythos Guest

    In article <>,
    says...

    > Are the tools and utilities listed here genuine or are they known to be
    > malicious in any way? http://www.ms-mvp.org/

    If they were genuine he would not be posting likes from his new account
    and stalking me from it at the same time.

    Notice how he's opened a new Usenet account using my name, how he posts
    that link from it now.....

    Check the MS groups if you don't already see it.

    Trust yourself.
    (remove 999 for proper email address)

    Leythos, Oct 1, 2009