    for MCSE 2003 ....... i have to wort the all 7 exams
    agine? plz let me now . i u now any sites for the good
    for the Exames . let me know ? thnks satya

    satya, Mar 14, 2005

  2. satya

    Ron Guest

    "satya" <> wrote in message
    news:7fb501c528aa$108b4080$...
    > Hi all
    >
    > i have quastion .. i have MCSE 2000 .. i would like to go
    > for MCSE 2003 ....... i have to wort the all 7 exams
    > agine? plz let me now . i u now any sites for the good
    > for the Exames . let me know ? thnks satya

    What kind of primate are you?

    Ron, Mar 14, 2005

  3. satya

    CBIC Guest

    satya wrote:
    > Hi all
    >
    > i have quastion .. i have MCSE 2000 .. i would like to go
    > for MCSE 2003 ....... i have to wort the all 7 exams
    > agine? plz let me now . i u now any sites for the good
    > for the Exames . let me know ? thnks satya

    Try this one on for size:
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcse/windows2003/upgrade.asp
    tinyurl it for yourself if needed. I'm way too lazy.
    --
    aka
    Doom MCNGP #38

    CBIC, Mar 14, 2005
  4. satya

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "satya" <> say in

    > Hi all
    >
    > i have quastion .. i have MCSE 2000 .. i would like to go
    > for MCSE 2003 ....... i have to wort the all 7 exams
    > agine? plz let me now . i u now any sites for the good
    > for the Exames . let me know ? thnks satya

    2 exams 70-292 and 70-296

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - "In the long run, everybody will be dead." (J.M. Keynes)

    Neil, Mar 14, 2005