Re: To A.Friend (online criminals, they don't realize anything)

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by oj, Oct 20, 2005.

1. oj

oj Guest

> > > > > > > > Are you stalking my family online? Yes or no. Because I'd like to tell the police about it.
    > > > > > > >
    > > > > > > > Impersonating people's email and name is a federal crime. Its called stalking... Stalking.
    > > > > > > > A psycho stalking someone online... A crime... You can go to jail...
    > > > > > >
    > > > > > > Generally they'll find you insane... and send you to a mental institution for stalking for
    > > > > > > 6 months... insane. stalker... psychological terrorism, an accepted terminology in the USA...
    > > > > > > stalking a family explicitely (meaning directly) online, thousands of times...
    > > > > >
    > > > > > Are you stalking me, yes or no "A.Friend"?
    > > > >
    > > > > Let me tell you. You are violating my privacy and dignity, and the First Ammendment, you
    > > > > are stalking someone explicitely, which makes it a crime. You committing a crime. A felony
    > > > > online, psychotically stalking someone and his life. Psychotically. A real crime.
    > > >
    > > > You are a real criminal. Criminal. A criminal. A psyhopath. Impersonation is a very popular
    > > > and known psychopathic crime. Doing it so many times, is a felony. An offense. AN OFFENSE.
    > > > A crime.

> >
    > > A CRIMINAL! THAT'S WHAT YOU ARE. A REAL PSYCHOPATHIC CRIMINAL.

>
    > Let's get this A.Friend to jail. A psychopathic crime, belongs in jail. Impersonation, online
    > destroying a human being's dignity... its a crime, first degree, life in prison. Destroying someone's
    > life, being a psychopath is not an excuse. (Nor Google's 1984 cameras, I always think about Google,
    > they should go to jail too, executed actually for crimes against humanity. But that's just the truth.
    > And the truth is about police.)

And now ladies and gentlemen, I am calling the police, and having someone arrested,
    a man who posted using my name thousands of times. He stalked my family with that
    act, he psychotically molested me online repetitively, thousands of times, and now he
    will go to jail. At least he is easy to get to jail unlike the Google executives.
    oj, Oct 20, 2005
    1. Advertising