Re: To A.Friend (online criminals, they don't realize anything)

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by oj, Oct 20, 2005.

  1. oj

    oj Guest

    > > > You are a real criminal. Criminal. A criminal. A psyhopath. Impersonation is a very popular
    > > > and known psychopathic crime. Doing it so many times, is a felony. An offense. AN OFFENSE.
    > > > A crime.

    > > A CRIMINAL! THAT'S WHAT YOU ARE. A REAL PSYCHOPATHIC CRIMINAL.

    > Let's get this A.Friend to jail. A psychopathic crime, belongs in jail. Impersonation, online
    > destroying a human being's dignity... its a crime, first degree, life in prison. Destroying someone's
    > life, being a psychopath is not an excuse. (Nor Google's 1984 cameras, I always think about Google,
    > they should go to jail too, executed actually for crimes against humanity. But that's just the truth.
    > And the truth is about police.)

    And now ladies and gentlemen, I am calling the police, and having someone arrested,
    a man who posted using my name thousands of times. He stalked my family with that
    act, he psychotically molested me online repetitively, thousands of times, and now he
    will go to jail. At least he is easy to get to jail unlike the Google executives.
    oj, Oct 20, 2005