Re: Time Tips for Certification Exams

Discussion in 'MCITP' started by kpg, May 30, 2007.

  1. kpg

    kpg Guest

    "Robert Williams [CertGuard]" <> wrote in

    > Written by: Mitchell D. Garvis
    > Posted on: www.CertGuard.com
    >
    > It is a common misconception that information such as the number of
    > questions on a given cert exam is protected by the Non-Disclosure
    > Agreement (NDA), and it has been repeated so many times by so many
    > people that some people are surprised when I answer the question. That
    > being said, this is not a History test, it is a test of your skills.
    > If you are concerned by time, I suggest the following:
    >
    > Read the rest here:
    > http://www.CertGuard.com/Time-Tips-for-Certification-Exams.asp
    >

    > To keep up with all of our Articles, you can check the page:
    > http://www.CertGuard.com
    >
    > OR, Subscribe to the RSS Feed
    > http://www.CertGuard.com/feed.xml

    I don't have time to read all that. Can't you just tell me
    how many sentences are in it?
    kpg, May 30, 2007

  2. "kpg" <> wrote in message
    > "Robert Williams [CertGuard]" <> wrote in
    >
    >> Written by: Mitchell D. Garvis
    >> Posted on: www.CertGuard.com
    >>
    >> It is a common misconception that information such as the number of
    >> questions on a given cert exam is protected by the Non-Disclosure
    >> Agreement (NDA), and it has been repeated so many times by so many
    >> people that some people are surprised when I answer the question. That
    >> being said, this is not a History test, it is a test of your skills.
    >> If you are concerned by time, I suggest the following:
    >>
    >> Read the rest here:
    >> http://www.CertGuard.com/Time-Tips-for-Certification-Exams.asp
    >>

    >> To keep up with all of our Articles, you can check the page:
    >> http://www.CertGuard.com
    >>
    >> OR, Subscribe to the RSS Feed
    >> http://www.CertGuard.com/feed.xml

    > I don't have time to read all that. Can't you just tell me
    > how many sentences are in it?

    Absolutely not. Are you trying to violate me?

    Oh, ok...but first, would that be the number of complete sentences, or shall I
    count the incomplete sentences too.

    --
    CG
    Robert Williams [CertGuard], May 30, 2007

  3. kpg

    Montreal MCT Guest

    You fiend! How dare you accuse me of writing in incomplete sentences?
    That, my friend, is gall! :)

    "Robert Williams [CertGuard]" <NewsGroups[at[CertGuard[dot]co_> wrote in
    message news:...

    Montreal MCT, May 30, 2007
  4. Oops....sorry...did I say that? That's certainly not the way it was meant. ;)

    --
    CG

    Robert Williams [CertGuard], May 30, 2007
  5. kpg

    Jtyc Guest

    > How dare you accuse me of writing in incomplete sentences? That, my
    > friend, is gall! :)

    Shouldn't that be;

    How dare you accuse me of writing incomplete sentences! - a statement

    or

    You dare accuse me of writing incomplete sentences? - a question

    Just trying to clarify, thanks!
    Jtyc, May 30, 2007
  6. "kpg" <> wrote in message

    > "Robert Williams [CertGuard]" <> wrote in
    >

    > > Written by: Mitchell D. Garvis
    > > Posted on: www.CertGuard.com
    > >
    > > It is a common misconception that information such as the number of
    > > questions on a given cert exam is protected by the Non-Disclosure
    > > Agreement (NDA), and it has been repeated so many times by so many
    > > people that some people are surprised when I answer the question. That
    > > being said, this is not a History test, it is a test of your skills.
    > > If you are concerned by time, I suggest the following:
    > >
    > > Read the rest here:
    > > http://www.CertGuard.com/Time-Tips-for-Certification-Exams.asp
    > >

    > > To keep up with all of our Articles, you can check the page:
    > > http://www.CertGuard.com
    > >
    > > OR, Subscribe to the RSS Feed
    > > http://www.CertGuard.com/feed.xml

    > I don't have time to read all that. Can't you just tell me
    > how many sentences are in it?

    The answer is always 42. Duh...
    --
    Michael D. Alligood, MCSA, MCDST
    CertGuard - http://www.certguard.com
    Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard], May 31, 2007
  7. kpg

    Frisbee® Guest

    "Jtyc" <> wrote in message
    >> How dare you accuse me of writing in incomplete sentences? That, my
    >> friend, is gall! :)

    > Shouldn't that be;
    >
    > How dare you accuse me of writing incomplete sentences! - a
    > statement
    >
    > or
    >
    > You dare accuse me of writing incomplete sentences? - a question
    >

    > Just trying to clarify, thanks!

    No. He was quite correct. Whoever it was (you snipped to much, and I'm too
    lazy to un-hide read messages to see).
    Frisbee®, May 31, 2007
  8. kpg

    Jtyc Guest

    > No. He was quite correct. Whoever it was (you snipped to much, and I'm
    > too lazy to un-hide read messages to see).

    Unhide all you want, I still say it's incorrect.
    Jtyc, May 31, 2007