Re: Thursday Humor

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Oct 9, 2003.

  1. "JaR" <> wrote in message

    > "Frisbee® MCNGP" <bhilemanATdasiDASHsoftwareDOTcom> wrote in message
    >
    > > --
    > > Fris "I can write that smaller in BASIC" bee®

    > *sigh* Sometimes I actually miss my old Apple ll.

    You must come from a middle-class family. All I could afford was a
    monochrome Radio Shack TRS-80 Model I with 4k of RAM and a cassette
    recorder. Well, actually it was my dad who could afford it, I was a
    starving college student. He was kind enough to take it down from the attic
    in 1980 and the rest, as they say, is history.

    --
    Fris "Scott Adams Adventureland" bee® MCNGP #13

    http://www.mcngp.tk
    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help
    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Oct 9, 2003

  2. =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=

    JaR Guest

    > --
    > Fris "I can write that smaller in BASIC" bee®

    *sigh* Sometimes I actually miss my old Apple ll.

    JaR
    JaR, Oct 9, 2003

  3. =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=

    JaR Guest

    > You must come from a middle-class family. All I could afford was a

    <schnipz>

    Believe it or not, the IIc was my *work* computer. I was with an Olds/GMC
    dealer at the time, and the IIc had all the inventory & finance files on 5
    1/2 " floppies. Had a nifty modem so I could actually log into GM's stuff
    too.

    On boring winter nites, I would write BASIC programs to screw with the other
    users, and log into local BBs.

    Fun times.

    JaR

    Who has now thoroughly dated hisself.