    Ken Briscoe Guest

    Am I a geek because I get the joke, or am I a geek because I think it's
    funny?

    Ken Briscoe, Oct 9, 2003

  2. "Ken Briscoe" <> wrote in message
    news:%...

    > Am I a geek because I get the joke, or am I a geek because I think it's
    > funny?

    Yes.

    --
    Fris "I'm going to teach that code to my kids" bee® MCNGP #13

    http://www.mcngp.tk
    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Oct 9, 2003

  3. Ken Briscoe

    Rick Guest

    I fall into the same boat it made me laugh

    Rick

    Rick, Oct 9, 2003
  4. Ken Briscoe

    Kendal Emery Guest

    Or am I geek because I had the same answer as frisbee, before I read his
    response?

    Systems Administrator
    Coordinated Home Care

    remove me to email to me