Re: Thunderbird question ...

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Cork Soaker, Nov 28, 2008.

  1. Cork Soaker

    Cork Soaker Guest

    Nick wrote:
    > How I can backup my sent and saved e-mails with Thunderbird so I can move to
    > another computer?
    >

    > Thanks,
    >

    > N.

    cp ~/.mozilla-thunderbird /somewhere-else

    Cork Soaker, Nov 28, 2008

  2. Cork Soaker

    freemont Guest

    On Fri, 28 Nov 2008 00:51:59 +0000, Cork Soaker writ:

    From: "Nick" <>

    I don't think that your suggestion will go very far on the OP's
    machine. ;-) Besides, at least here, Thunderbird mail is stored
    in .thunderbird, not .mozilla-thunderbird.

    OP, I did a Google search (just as you could have!), and found this:

    <http://forums.mozillazine.org/viewtopic.php?t=25720>

    Good luck with it.
    --
    "Because all you of Earth are idiots!"