Re: Thunderbird filters when email deaders are missing?

Discussion in 'Firefox' started by Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo, Aug 30, 2008.

  1. Brian Sandle wrote:
    > I have learned to customise headers for filtering.
    >
    > But I would like to be able to redirect emails when the X-mailer header
    > is not present.
    >

    > Thanks for any help from
    > Brian Sandle

    I'm only guess here, but you'll need to create a
    customize one for x-mailer and the rest should be
    doesn't contain x-mailer? Then again, I don't know if
    that will work or not.

    help!!!!

    http://www.toonopedia.com/potamus.htm

    Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo, Aug 30, 2008