Re: Three Mobile --> Skype on three (Non-three [Symbian - Nokia] handsets)

Discussion in 'UK VOIP' started by Harry Stottle, Jan 5, 2010.

  1. "News Reader" <> wrote in message

    > "News Reader" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> Hi,
    >>
    >> Wondering if anyone could kindly let me know the current latest version
    >> of the Skype on three software they are using on their Symbian platform
    >> phone(s) (Nokia N73, N95, etc.). Thanks.
    >>
    >> Also - if anyone has the latest (or recent) SISX installer it would be
    >> very helpful if you could let me know. Thanks again. (By the way, the
    >> latest SISX I have seen was 2_0_40).
    >>

    >> Best wishes,
    >>
    >> News Reader
    >>
    >> --- news://freenews.netfront.net/ - complaints: ---

    > .. bump?
    >
    > Can I get any input on this?

    The Christmas holidays, and the credit crunch, have had an adverse affect on
    replies to questions here, and it is no longer possible to guarantee a reply
    within one minute.
    Harry Stottle, Jan 5, 2010