Re: Threats from cyber criminals underestimated!

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by ~BD~, Mar 28, 2010.

  1. ~BD~

    ~BD~ Guest

    BUMP!

    ~BD~, Mar 28, 2010

  2. ~BD~ wrote:

    > BUMP!

    Bump yer ass. Keep yer damn multi-posted, cross-posted crap in your
    scorched-earth group where it belongs.

    --
    -bts
    -If Usenet pollution were a real crime,
    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Mar 28, 2010

  3. ~BD~

    richard Guest

    On Sun, 28 Mar 2010 12:02:34 +0100, ~BD~ wrote:

    > BUMP!

    <plonk!>
    richard, Mar 28, 2010
  4. Evan Platt wrote:

    > Ouch. That's got to hurt, being plonked by a idiot troll who can't
    > even figure out how to use a filter - at least he said he killfiled me
    > a few months ago, and "This will be my last reply to Evan Platt, ever"
    > - and he's replied about a dozen times since then.
    >
    > PS: If you want to mail Richard a letter,
    > Richard S. Bullis

    <snip>

    > Looks like he lives with <snip>

    Bro, I'm all for kicking idiots online, if that's what you want to do.
    However, why are you putting others not related to his being an idiot,
    in potential danger?

    n0i
    thund3rstruck, Mar 28, 2010