Re: threads

Discussion in 'Computer Information' started by Wizard, Mar 12, 2005.

  1. Wizard

    Wizard Guest

    is there anybody in there? wrote:
    > How do I become part of a conversation "thread" in newsgroups. If I
    > click reply, my response seems to go directly to someones email (and
    > is usually rejected). I just want to be part of conversations. This
    > happens even when I click Reply Group. Thanks

    Nobody fucking well wants you to join in, you fucking useless, rag-headed
    bint. **** off to some webshite forum and try your luck there, you fucking
    daft trollop.

    BTW, do you suck cock? Do you swallow?

    Wizard, Mar 12, 2005

  2. I'm sorry you're so pathetically unhappy

    is there anybody in there?, Mar 12, 2005

  3. Wizard

    Gene Abner Guest

    is there anybody in there? wrote:
    > I'm sorry you're so pathetically unhappy

    No one wants a top-posting imbecile to join their thread. Go away.

    Gene Abner, Mar 12, 2005