Re: Those cute little "WORK-SAFE" / "NOT WORK-SAFE" tags that people put in the Subject headers of t

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Soapy, Aug 16, 2004.

  1. Soapy

    Soapy Guest

    "Steve Leyland" <>
    wrote in news:cfpj5n$nlt$

    > Spygirl wrote:
    >:: From: dave hillstrom
    >:: Date: 8/15/2004 3:15 AM Eastern Daylight Time
    >::
    >:: "Spygirl" <> wrote in
    >:: news:aWATc.53143$:
    >::
    >:::: From: Russell B
    >:::: Date: 8/13/2004 12:13 AM Eastern Daylight Time
    >:::: Message-id: <>
    >::::
    >:::: ...are so fucking gay that just thinking about them makes me
    >:::: want to have sex with men.
    >:::
    >::: Top or bottem?
    >::
    >:: have we met before?
    >:
    >: Well, I have seen a picture of your pee-pee, so that would be a
    >: no, no we haven't.
    >
    > sheesh, I thought just about everywon on usenet had already seen
    > dave's veiny penis pic :-/

    When are you going to post yours?

    --
    __ __ __ __ O O O
    / / | / | / | / | O o o

    Soapy, Aug 16, 2004

  2. Soapy wrote:
    : "Steve Leyland" <>
    : wrote in news:cfpj5n$nlt$
    :
    :: Spygirl wrote:
    :::: From: dave hillstrom
    :::: Date: 8/15/2004 3:15 AM Eastern Daylight Time
    :::: Message-id: <Xns9546215D761D3673@207.14.113.17>
    ::::
    :::: "Spygirl" <> wrote in
    :::: news:aWATc.53143$:
    ::::
    :::::: From: Russell B
    :::::: Date: 8/13/2004 12:13 AM Eastern Daylight Time
    :::::: Message-id: <>
    ::::::
    :::::: ...are so fucking gay that just thinking about them makes me
    :::::: want to have sex with men.
    :::::
    ::::: Top or bottem?
    ::::
    :::: have we met before?
    :::
    ::: Well, I have seen a picture of your pee-pee, so that would be a
    ::: no, no we haven't.
    ::
    :: sheesh, I thought just about everywon on usenet had already seen
    :: dave's veiny penis pic :-/
    :
    : When are you going to post yours?

    is your monitor big enuff to cope with it?

    --
    Steve Leyland
    mhm32x16 Smeeter#24 WSD#41

    =^MEOW MEOW ARMY^=

    Right handed people live, on average, nine years longer than left
    handed people do.
    "Warning to all: Steve Leyland is a trolling twat of the highest order.
    Killfile the muppet now and move on. Even the briefest of searches on
    his past UseNet posts will reveal the truth. You have been warned.
    *plonk*"

    bear, uk.rec.motorcycles
    "This sig is an abomination of all that is good and right about usenet.
    Do the entire world a favor and REMOVE YOURSELF FROM USENET ALTOGETHER,
    DUMBASS."

    miguel, soc.singles
    "must you include your 75847548574893579345 gigabyte sig file in every
    fucking post? You're very annoying."

    projectile vomit chick, alt.music.ozzy
    "I went to the Garden of Love,
    And saw what I never had seen;
    A Chapel was built in the midst,
    Where I used to play on the green.

    And the gates of this Chapel were shut
    And "Thou shalt not," writ over the door;
    So I turned to the Garden of Love
    That so many sweet flowers bore.

    And I saw it was filled with graves,
    And tombstones where flowers should be;
    And priests in black gowns were walking their rounds,
    And binding with briars my joys and desires."

    William Blake.
    "When the Earth has been ravaged and the animals are dying, a tribe of
    people from all races, creeds and colours shall put their faith in
    deeds, not words, and make the land green again. They shall be known as
    Warriors of the Rainbow, protectors of the environment."

    Native American prophecy

    Meow

    Steve Leyland, Aug 16, 2004