Re: Those cute little "WORK-SAFE" / "NOT WORK-SAFE" tags that people put in the Subject headers of t

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Soapy, Aug 16, 2004.

  1. Soapy

    Soapy Guest

    The Magnificent Bastard <> wrote in

    > On Sun, 15 Aug 2004 03:39:50 GMT, in alt.tv.real-world, Spygirl
    > rubs the lotion on it's skin or else it gets the hose again. It
    > does this whenever it's told -
    >

    >> >From: Russell B
    >> >Date: 8/13/2004 12:13 AM Eastern Daylight Time
    >> >
    >> >...are so fucking gay that just thinking about them makes me
    >> >want to have sex with men.

    >> Top or bottem?

    > I'm not sure what you mean by top or bottem, but one time Dawon
    > told me that Rusell used to hang out with this guy -
    >
    > http://www.geocities.com/clevmaster/

    Was she trying to hook you up?

    --
    __ __ __ __ O O O
    / / | / | / | / | O o o

    Soapy, Aug 16, 2004

  2. On 16 Aug 2004 05:50:47 GMT, in alt.tv.real-world, Soapy rubs the lotion
    on it's skin or else it gets the hose again. It does this whenever it's
    told -

    > The Magnificent Bastard <> wrote in
    >
    > > On Sun, 15 Aug 2004 03:39:50 GMT, in alt.tv.real-world, Spygirl
    > > rubs the lotion on it's skin or else it gets the hose again. It
    > > does this whenever it's told -

    > >> Top or bottem?

    > > I'm not sure what you mean by top or bottem, but one time Dawon
    > > told me that Rusell used to hang out with this guy -
    > >
    > > http://www.geocities.com/clevmaster/

    > Was she trying to hook you up?

    No, I think she was just telling secrets about Russell after he was mean
    to her won time.

    --
    Magnificent Bastard Productions 2004 ©

    http://www.magnificentbastardproductions.com