Re: Those Crazy Brits

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by billyw, Sep 19, 2003.

  1. billyw

    billyw Guest

    your just jealous cause you dont have any real superheroes..

    x-men.....pah
    superman... bah
    batman..... sneer

    they are pretend...

    as always we have the real thing...

    billyw, Sep 19, 2003

  2. billyw

    Consultant Guest

    we have fartman

    Consultant, Sep 19, 2003

  3. billyw

    billyw Guest

    oh great...
    what a choice...
    she saves women from themselves. thus depriving the male population of a
    good turn..

    this is the best you can do.. is some drugged up lesbo
    where is the fighting spirit in this. the social conscience, the work for
    society.
    she only "helps" a half of society..

    sorry FAIL!!!

    billyw, Sep 19, 2003
  4. billyw

    billyw Guest

    in fact i've a good mind to send agm after this leso...
    it's an affront to my sensibilities

    billyw, Sep 19, 2003

  5. >Wharever happened to ...

    >CHICKENNNNNNMAAAANNNNNN!!!!
    >
    >My personal fave hero.

    He didn't quite make it across the road...

    Keyboard Cowboy, Sep 19, 2003
  6. billyw

    JaR Guest

    "Keyboard Cowboy" <> wrote in
    message news:119201c37eb7$8ac4e3e0$...
    I think he prefer's to be called FlatuelenceMan.

    Wharever happened to ...

    CHICKENNNNNNMAAAANNNNNN!!!!

    My personal fave hero.

    --
    J.R. Jones
    A+ Net+ MCSA MCNGP#..............42

    JaR, Sep 19, 2003
  7. "JaR" <> wrote in message
    > "Keyboard Cowboy" <> wrote in
    > message news:119201c37eb7$8ac4e3e0$...
    > I think he prefer's to be called FlatuelenceMan.
    >
    > Wharever happened to ...
    >
    > CHICKENNNNNNMAAAANNNNNN!!!!
    >
    > My personal fave hero.

    He's doing fine...

    http://members.tripod.com/~fm101/chicn.htm

    (Careful... lots of EVIL popups)

    Although he's not the Chicken Man that I remember:

    http://www.billsparks.org/Merchant2/merchant.mv?Screen=CTGY&Store_Code=BOTRCS&Category_Code=Chicken

    or

    http://tinyurl.com/nyrc

    --
    Fris "Anyone spare $10?" bee® MCNGP #13

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Sep 19, 2003