Re: This will be the last on this subject.

Discussion in 'MCSA' started by Diana Myers, Aug 14, 2003.

  1. Diana Myers

    Diana Myers Guest

    Ron,

    I haven't visited this group for a while; however I think what Clint is
    trying to say is that he believes that this newsgroup is for the use of
    fellow aspiring MCSAs to help each other in their quest to become MCSA
    certified. I believe that he is trying to tell you is that he (and others)
    don't believe that this is the proper place for you to be advertising for
    New Horizons, especially since ALL of us knows about New Horizons and what
    they have to offer. I think he is trying to say that we expect this to be a
    safe haven for sharing and helping each other in the quest to become
    certified WITHOUT having to worry about being spammed and having to
    read/search through advertisements.

    Clint, I apoligize for speaking for you; however hopefully I've help Ron
    understand what you're trying to say, of which he is having a hard time
    understanding for some reason.

    Diana Myers

    Diana Myers, Aug 14, 2003

  2. Diana Myers

    Diana Myers Guest

    Masestro,

    Thanks for letting me know. I was hoping to find like minds that wanted to
    work toward their MCSA. Has everyone forgot that wanting to receive their
    MCSA certification is what brought most of them to this newsgroup to begin
    with?

    Diana Myers, Aug 14, 2003

  3. "Diana Myers" <> wrote in message
    > Masestro,
    >
    > Thanks for letting me know. I was hoping to find like minds that wanted

    > work toward their MCSA. Has everyone forgot that wanting to receive their
    > MCSA certification is what brought most of them to this newsgroup to begin
    > with?

    Certification is great. That's why most of us are here.

    But, there are other things in life, and no reason we can't bring them here
    once in a while.

    microsoft.public.cert.exam.xxxx

    Come for the certification discussions.
    Stay for the entertainment.

    --
    Fris "Your ad here" bee® MCNGP #13

    http://www.mcngp.tk
    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

    Frisbee® MCNGP, Aug 14, 2003
  4. Diana Myers

    Diana Myers Guest

    Consultant,

    Just to let you know I have over 15 years in the IT field and have been
    working for the last 5 years as a full time consultant. Also, I'm one test
    away from getting my MCSE. I've been monitoring this newsgroup to help a
    friend whom was in the process of getting his MCSA, which he did this week.
    I was hoping to find some valuable information on this newsgroup; however
    recently all I've found is a made for TV Soap Opera playing called "Ron". I
    just wanted people to try and forget Ron and get back to the task at hand
    which is helping each other obtain a MCSA certification.

    Diana Myers

    Diana Myers, Aug 14, 2003
  5. Diana Myers

    JaR Guest

    .. I've been monitoring this newsgroup to help a
    > friend whom was in the process of getting his MCSA, which he did this

    week.

    He doesn't have a computer? No internet hook-up? Can't read?

    Do you realize how wierd that sounds?

    J.R.

    JaR, Aug 15, 2003