Re: This should flip RtS's lid

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by ian field, Nov 6, 2009.

  1. ian field

    ian field Guest

    "Evan Platt" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > In a local county here in California (well, a few actually), the
    > county will be administering flu shots.
    >
    > To everyone.
    >
    > Including those illegal's who have no civil rights.

    Can't they give the illegals a lethal jab and tell them its a flu shot?

    ian field, Nov 6, 2009

  2. ian field

    richard Guest

    On Fri, 6 Nov 2009 21:36:47 -0000, ian field wrote:

    > "Evan Platt" <> wrote in message
    >> In a local county here in California (well, a few actually), the
    >> county will be administering flu shots.
    >>
    >> To everyone.
    >>
    >> Including those illegal's who have no civil rights.

    > Can't they give the illegals a lethal jab and tell them its a flu shot?

    Ooops. Sorry wrong bottle. NEXT!

    richard, Nov 6, 2009

  3. ian field

    ian field Guest

    "§nühw¤£f" <> wrote in message
    > "ian field" <> pinched out a steaming
    > pile of news:XF0Jm.4603$2:
    >

    >> "Evan Platt" <> wrote in message
    >>> In a local county here in California (well, a few actually), the
    >>> county will be administering flu shots.
    >>>
    >>> To everyone.
    >>>
    >>> Including those illegal's who have no civil rights.

    >> Can't they give the illegals a lethal jab and tell them its a flu
    >> shot?
    >>

    > Thats over the top. A piss poor attempt at humor.
    > The tomatos you eat were prolly picked by illegals.

    Humour?

    ian field, Nov 7, 2009
  4. "ian field" <> deflatulated this with

    > "§nühw¤£f" <> wrote in message
    >> "ian field" <> pinched out a steaming
    >> pile of news:XF0Jm.4603$2:
    >>

    >>> "Evan Platt" <> wrote in message

    >>> Can't they give the illegals a lethal jab and tell them its a flu
    >>> shot?
    >>>

    >> Thats over the top. A piss poor attempt at humor.
    >> The tomatos you eat were prolly picked by illegals.

    > Humour?

    You say "poe - taa - toe"; I say "How ghaa-hay is that?!?!?!?"

    We "Conservative" Yanks don't cozy-up much to funny talkin'
    furineers... Next thing you know, is they'll be trying
    to Socialize our Facist way of life. Them's fightin' werds!

    You haf ben worned!

    --

    I AM Bucky Breeder, (*(^; ;
    and on the 'AWESOMENESS METER'

    <Back to Rohypnol from the online Canadian pharmacies...>
    Hmmm... If I had that show, could those be tax deductable?...

    "Stupid is as 'Lookout' does." --Forrest Gump's Mamma

    Bucky Breeder, Nov 7, 2009
  5. ian field

    ian field Guest

    "Bucky Breeder" <Breeder_Bucky.Breeder@That's.my.name_Don't.wear.it.out>
    wrote in message news:Xns9CBC82301D9ACBuckyGram@216.151.153.159...
    > "ian field" <> deflatulated this with
    >

    >> "§nühw¤£f" <> wrote in message
    >>> "ian field" <> pinched out a steaming
    >>> pile of news:XF0Jm.4603$2:

    >>> Thats over the top. A piss poor attempt at humor.
    >>> The tomatos you eat were prolly picked by illegals.

    >> Humour?

    > You say "poe - taa - toe"; I say "How ghaa-hay is that?!?!?!?"
    >
    > We "Conservative" Yanks don't cozy-up much to funny talkin'
    > furineers... Next thing you know, is they'll be trying
    > to Socialize our Facist way of life. Them's fightin' werds!
    >
    > You haf ben worned!

    The country that doesn't know the difference between a turtle and a tortoise
    deserves all the illegals it gets.

    ian field, Nov 7, 2009
  6. "ian field" <> via

    > "Bucky Breeder" <Breeder_Bucky.Breeder@That's.my.name_Don't.wear.it.out>
    > wrote in message news:Xns9CBC82301D9ACBuckyGram@216.151.153.159...
    >> "ian field" <> deflatulated this with
    >>

    >>> "§nühw¤£f" <> wrote in message

    >>> Humour?

    >> You say "poe - taa - toe"; I say "How ghaa-hay is that?!?!?!?"
    >>
    >> We "Conservative" Yanks don't cozy-up much to funny talkin'
    >> furineers... Next thing you know, is they'll be trying
    >> to Socialize our Facist way of life. Them's fightin' werds!
    >>
    >> You haf ben worned!

    > The country that doesn't know the difference between a turtle and a
    > tortoise deserves all the illegals it gets.

    [...]
    "Keep ancient lands, your storied pomp!" cries she
    With silent lips. "Give me your tired, your poor,
    Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
    The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
    Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me,
    I lift my lamp beside the golden door!" --1883,
    by Emma Lazarus (1849-1887); emblazened upon
    a plaque at the NYC 'Statute of Liberty' in 1903

    'Cause we need 'em for the farmwork; and the nannies;
    and the brickwork and railroads... but they'd better
    pack their own vaccinations and food stamps -- and
    *MEDICAL CARE*... well, forget about *that*; we don't
    want to pay for their doctor bills -- and if Fox News
    says so, wellllll hay-ill, it must be true cause it's on TV.

    Bucky Breeder, Nov 8, 2009