Re: This should flip RtS's lid

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by richard, Nov 6, 2009.

  1. richard

    richard Guest

    On Fri, 06 Nov 2009 09:54:18 -0800, Evan Platt wrote:

    > In a local county here in California (well, a few actually), the
    > county will be administering flu shots.
    >
    > To everyone.
    >
    > Including those illegal's who have no civil rights.

    Mixing words to suit your purpose again.
    Constitutional and civil rights are two different things.
    Can an illegal person vote? Buy and bear arms,legally? Hold office?
    Why not? According to you and other bleeding heart liberals they sure as
    hell can.

    At this time, the US Senate is debating whether or not the 2010 census can
    ask if you are a citizen or not and what your status is. Why not? They can
    certainly ask, "Are you a natural born US citizen?" and not offend anyone.
    Either you are, or are not.

    Just another example of how bleeding heart liberals are protecting the
    illegal aliens.
    Back in the sixties when INS found an illegal, he was deported
    immediately. Nobody questioned the act.

    That's the way it should be.

    richard, Nov 6, 2009

  2. richard

    richard Guest

    On Fri, 06 Nov 2009 13:15:47 -0800, Jordon wrote:

    > richard wrote:
    >> On Fri, 06 Nov 2009 09:54:18 -0800, Evan Platt wrote:
    >>
    >>> In a local county here in California (well, a few actually), the
    >>> county will be administering flu shots.
    >>>
    >>> To everyone.
    >>>
    >>> Including those illegal's who have no civil rights.

    >> Mixing words to suit your purpose again.
    >> Constitutional and civil rights are two different things.
    >> Can an illegal person vote? Buy and bear arms,legally? Hold office?
    >> Why not? According to you and other bleeding heart liberals they sure as
    >> hell can.

    > Weren't you were the one that suggested that an
    > illegal alien did not have the right to be paid
    > for work performed in this country?

    Not me. That is a tennesse state law.

    > Looks like you're the one that's mixing words to
    > suit *your* purpose.
    >
    > Show me where Evan ever said that an illegal has
    > the right to buy a gun, vote or hold office. Show
    > me! Time to drop out of the thread?

    He never has. He is claiming that a civil right is the same as
    constitutional.

    richard, Nov 6, 2009

  3. richard

    richard Guest

    On Fri, 06 Nov 2009 14:02:02 -0600, Deadrat wrote:

    > richard <> wrote in
    >
    >> On Fri, 06 Nov 2009 09:54:18 -0800, Evan Platt wrote:
    >>
    >>> In a local county here in California (well, a few actually), the
    >>> county will be administering flu shots.
    >>>
    >>> To everyone.
    >>>
    >>> Including those illegal's who have no civil rights.

    >> Mixing words to suit your purpose again.
    >> Constitutional and civil rights are two different things.
    >> Can an illegal person vote? Buy and bear arms,legally? Hold office?
    >> Why not? According to you and other bleeding heart liberals they sure
    >> as hell can.

    > There is precisely no one who claims that illegal aliens have the right to
    > vote or hold office (at least federal office).

    The states have strict rules on who can vote and hold office. To be a
    registered voter you have to prove your identity. Most Illegals cant.
    Can you show me one state that allows a non-citizen to hold office?
    Outside of maybe dog catcher.

    >> At this time, the US Senate is debating whether or not the 2010 census
    >> can ask if you are a citizen or not and what your status is. Why not?

    > Because they want an accurate count (of persons, mind you, not just
    > citiznes). As soon as census workers start asking about legal status,
    > illegal aliens will avoid being counted.
    >
    >> They can certainly ask, "Are you a natural born US citizen?" and not
    >> offend anyone. Either you are, or are not.

    > They can ask just about anything the law requires asking.
    >>
    >> Just another example of how bleeding heart liberals are protecting the
    >> illegal aliens.
    >> Back in the sixties when INS found an illegal, he was deported
    >> immediately. Nobody questioned the act.
    >>
    >> That's the way it should be.

    > And you should be informed and not an ignoramus. I guess things aren't
    > always as we think they should be, eh?

    ya think?

    richard, Nov 6, 2009
  4. richard

    Jordon Guest

    richard wrote:
    > On Fri, 06 Nov 2009 13:15:47 -0800, Jordon wrote:

    >> Weren't you were the one that suggested that an
    >> illegal alien did not have the right to be paid
    >> for work performed in this country?

    > Not me. That is a tennesse state law.

    WTF?!?

    Let me refresh your memory numbnutz. This is from your
    post dated 10/28/2009 which you titled Paychecks for
    illegal immigrants is a "Right"

    http://www.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/10/27/illegals.back.pay/index.html?eref=igoogle_cnn

    What's next? The right to vote and become President?
    Once again the federal government is showing us their two faces.
    If you DO NOT have the right to work, hey that's ok, you still have the
    right to a paycheck. The government will even help you find an attorney
    to fight for you.

    I am damn sick and tired of this. Illegal immigrants are entitled to
    nothing but deportation.

    Jordon

    Jordon, Nov 6, 2009
  5. richard

    richard Guest

    On Fri, 06 Nov 2009 14:24:23 -0800, Jordon wrote:

    > richard wrote:
    >> On Fri, 06 Nov 2009 13:15:47 -0800, Jordon wrote:

    >>> Weren't you were the one that suggested that an
    >>> illegal alien did not have the right to be paid
    >>> for work performed in this country?

    >> Not me. That is a tennesse state law.

    > WTF?!?
    >
    > Let me refresh your memory numbnutz. This is from your
    > post dated 10/28/2009 which you titled Paychecks for
    > illegal immigrants is a "Right"
    >
    > ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    > http://www.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/10/27/illegals.back.pay/index.html?eref=igoogle_cnn
    >
    > What's next? The right to vote and become President?
    > Once again the federal government is showing us their two faces.
    > If you DO NOT have the right to work, hey that's ok, you still have the
    > right to a paycheck. The government will even help you find an attorney
    > to fight for you.
    >
    > I am damn sick and tired of this. Illegal immigrants are entitled to
    > nothing but deportation.

    You said "in this country". What I posted earlier is a fact.
    Tennesse makes it illegal to pay illegals. That is not enforcable in 49
    other states.

    richard, Nov 6, 2009
  6. richard

    Jordon Guest

    richard wrote:
    > On Fri, 06 Nov 2009 14:24:23 -0800, Jordon wrote:
    >
    >> richard wrote:

    >>> Not me. That is a tennesse state law.

    >> WTF?!?
    >>
    >> Let me refresh your memory numbnutz. This is from your
    >> post dated 10/28/2009 which you titled Paychecks for
    >> illegal immigrants is a "Right"
    >>
    >> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    >> http://www.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/10/27/illegals.back.pay/index.html?eref=igoogle_cnn
    >>
    >> What's next? The right to vote and become President?
    >> Once again the federal government is showing us their two faces.
    >> If you DO NOT have the right to work, hey that's ok, you still have the
    >> right to a paycheck. The government will even help you find an attorney
    >> to fight for you.
    >>
    >> I am damn sick and tired of this. Illegal immigrants are entitled to
    >> nothing but deportation.
    >> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    > You said "in this country". What I posted earlier is a fact.
    > Tennesse makes it illegal to pay illegals. That is not enforcable in 49
    > other states.

    What you posted is a fact? You don't even know what
    you posted.

    What in the hell does Tennessee have to do with
    anything? Nothing in your post mentioned Tennessee.
    Nothing in the article you linked to has anything to
    do with Tennessee. It happened in Washington State.

    --
    Jordon

    Jordon, Nov 7, 2009
  7. richard

    Kent Wills Guest

    On Fri, 6 Nov 2009 12:46:18 -0700, richard <> wrote:

    >On Fri, 06 Nov 2009 09:54:18 -0800, Evan Platt wrote:
    >
    >> In a local county here in California (well, a few actually), the
    >> county will be administering flu shots.
    >>
    >> To everyone.
    >>
    >> Including those illegal's who have no civil rights.

    >Mixing words to suit your purpose again.
    >Constitutional and civil rights are two different things.

    You're finally getting it.
    You do recall that you claimed illegals have NO rights (emphasis
    added), don't you?

    >Can an illegal person vote? Buy and bear arms,legally? Hold office?
    >Why not? According to you and other bleeding heart liberals they sure as
    >hell can.

    I'm not a liberal by any stretch of the imagination. I realize
    they can't vote, buy and bear arms, or hold office.
    This doesn't mean they have no rights, as you have claimed in the
    past.

    >At this time, the US Senate is debating whether or not the 2010 census can
    >ask if you are a citizen or not and what your status is. Why not? They can
    >certainly ask, "Are you a natural born US citizen?" and not offend anyone.
    >Either you are, or are not.

    If the law requires them to ask a question, they can ask.

    >Just another example of how bleeding heart liberals are protecting the
    >illegal aliens.
    > Back in the sixties when INS found an illegal, he was deported
    >immediately. Nobody questioned the act.

    What if it turns out the person isn't illegal? Shall anyone with
    an accent be sent away?

    >That's the way it should be.

    Just because you think something should be a certain way, that
    doesn't mean that's the way it should be.

    --
    "Kent"

    Kent Wills, Nov 7, 2009
  8. richard <> deflatulated this with

    > On Fri, 06 Nov 2009 09:54:18 -0800, Evan Platt wrote:
    >
    >> In a local county here in California (well, a few actually),
    >> the county will be administering flu shots.
    >>
    >> To everyone.
    >>
    >> Including those illegal's who have no civil rights.

    > Mixing words to suit your purpose again.
    > Constitutional and civil rights are two different things.
    > Can an illegal person vote? Buy and bear arms,legally?
    > Hold office? Why not? According to you and other bleeding
    > heart liberals they sure as hell can.
    >
    > At this time, the US Senate is debating whether or not the
    > 2010 census can ask if you are a citizen or not and what
    > your status is. Why not? They can certainly ask, "Are you
    > a natural born US citizen?" and not offend anyone. Either
    > you are, or are not.

    What if you were just too young to remember where it happened?
    What if your dad was in the military, and your mom was flying
    home on an evacuation airliner, and it happened right over the
    International Date Line? Would you be a citizen of EVERY
    country and would EVERY day be your birthday? And, if they
    were headed the other way, EVERY day would you get younger?
    That could be really kewl. But I bet Fox News wouldn't like
    it even one little bit...

    > Just another example of how bleeding heart liberals are
    > protecting the illegal aliens.
    > Back in the sixties when INS found an illegal, he was
    > deported immediately. Nobody questioned the act.
    >
    > That's the way it should be.

    They should just put a big sign in Spanish and in Jiggaboo
    that says "FREE FOODSTAMPS ON TUESDAY" and then on Tuesday,
    go down there with buses and trucks and load 'em all up...

    Yay! No first-class accomodations back to the bean fields...
    and the cotton fields... etc.

    America, if you weren't borned here, then you can't stay
    here; love it or leave it. And pay your taxes on time
    to support your elected representatives and various wars
    and the military-industrial complex, which is good for
    China's economy and promotes hiring at Burger Kings all
    over the country.

    Vaccines for the illegals would take away money from the
    bomb budgets and more roads to museums would never get paved.

    As soon as Glen Beck gets over his hemorroid issues, he'll
    plan some tea parties and stuff where we can go scream at
    the town hall meetings. That's always good stuff.

    --

    I AM Bucky Breeder, (*(^; ;
    and on the 'AWESOMENESS METER'

    Bucky Breeder, Nov 7, 2009