Re: This PeD is worse than we thought

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by richard, Nov 29, 2009.

  1. richard

    richard Guest

    On Sat, 28 Nov 2009 22:03:21 -0500, WeReo_ScoTTy wrote:

    > eSORN Offender TERRY HERZOG (22621) - Hamilton County Sheriff's Office
    >
    > You've seen his Rap Sheet which is a mile long. A trait of these dangers to
    > children is they always pass the blame off on someone else. This helps them
    > cover their tracks. If you'll notice it's always someone else holding the
    > bag...he never takes responsibility for anything.
    >
    > The quicker the convicted, reticent PeD is removed from the Internet and the
    > streets the better off everyone will be. He'll never change. They can't.

    Cleaning up my screen by placing you in the killfile.
    Tired of your blathering rants.

    richard, Nov 29, 2009

  2. richard

    richard Guest

    On Sat, 28 Nov 2009 20:13:02 -0800, Evan Platt wrote:

    > On Sat, 28 Nov 2009 20:25:02 -0700, richard <>
    > wrote:
    >
    >>Cleaning up my screen by placing you in the killfile.
    >>Tired of your blathering rants.

    > And if there's anyone in this froup who'd know blathering rants, it's
    > you.

    I am the "Lord of the Bull"!
    if ya can't dazzle em with your brilliance, baffle em with yer bullshit!

    richard, Nov 29, 2009

  3. richard

    Mara Guest

    <> wrote:

    >On Sat, 28 Nov 2009 20:25:02 -0700, richard <>
    >wrote:
    >
    >>Cleaning up my screen by placing you in the killfile.
    >>Tired of your blathering rants.

    >And if there's anyone in this froup who'd know blathering rants, it's
    >you.

    RtS, that's the biggest PKB I've ever seen in all my years on usenet, anywhere.
    It's almost breathtaking in its arrogant ignorance. It's artistic. It's poetry.
    It's...

    ST00PID.

    --
    True friendship is like sound health; the value of it is
    seldom known until it is lost.

    Mara, Nov 29, 2009
  4. richard

    richard Guest

    On Sat, 28 Nov 2009 22:29:41 -0600, Mara wrote:

    > On Sat, 28 Nov 2009 20:13:02 -0800, Evan Platt
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >>On Sat, 28 Nov 2009 20:25:02 -0700, richard <>
    >>wrote:
    >>
    >>>Cleaning up my screen by placing you in the killfile.
    >>>Tired of your blathering rants.

    >>And if there's anyone in this froup who'd know blathering rants, it's
    >>you.

    > RtS, that's the biggest PKB I've ever seen in all my years on usenet, anywhere.
    > It's almost breathtaking in its arrogant ignorance. It's artistic. It's poetry.
    > It's...
    >
    > ST00PID.

    Yes I know. Evan is such a great teacher ain't he?
    BTW weirdo, the filter works.

    richard, Nov 29, 2009
  5. In article <qBmQm.7402$>, WeReo_ScoTTy says...

    >"Evan Platt" <> wrote in message
    >> On Sat, 28 Nov 2009 20:25:02 -0700, richard <>
    >> wrote:
    >>
    >>>Cleaning up my screen by placing you in the killfile.
    >>>Tired of your blathering rants.

    >> And if there's anyone in this froup who'd know blathering rants, it's
    >> you.

    >Look at him sticking up for a convicted criminal who has an outstanding
    >warrant for his arrest in New York State.

    Wrong you ignorant dumbass. YOU just got included in a kill file. Nobody is
    saying anything about sticking up for someone else. Know the movie "Wizard of
    Oz"? You're the character who says, "He forgot to give me a brain".
    You are so possessed, and obsessed, with this freak you keep mouthin off about,
    it's pathetic. Ever wondered about how many convicted pedos live in Brooklyn you
    could be bitchin about? Why don't you pick on somebody you can come face to face
    with.

    The Brooklyn Basher, Nov 29, 2009
  6. richard

    Wooffe2z Guest

    In article <>,
    The Brooklyn Basher <> wrote:

    > it's pathetic. Ever wondered about how many convicted pedos live in Brooklyn
    > you
    > could be bitchin about? Why don't you pick on somebody you can come face to
    > face
    > with.

    The FAT STUPID UGLY PiGGy is NOTHING BUT A CHILD MOLESTING COWARD
    --
    "Scott Lifshine is the biggest joke on the Internet" -Desk Rabbit
    ®o|o®

    Wooffe2z, Nov 29, 2009
  7. The Brooklyn Basher wrote:
    > Wrong you ignorant dumbass. YOU just got included in a kill file. Nobody is
    > saying anything about sticking up for someone else. Know the movie "Wizard of
    > Oz"? You're the character who says, "He forgot to give me a brain".
    > You are so possessed, and obsessed, with this freak you keep mouthin off about,
    > it's pathetic. Ever wondered about how many convicted pedos live in Brooklyn you
    > could be bitchin about? Why don't you pick on somebody you can come face to face
    > with.

    Cuz he knows he would get his ass kicked if he acted out in real life?

    n0i

    thund3rstruck, Nov 29, 2009
  8. Wooffe2z wrote:
    > The FAT STUPID UGLY PiGGy is NOTHING BUT A CHILD MOLESTING COWARD

    You're not much better.

    n0i

    thund3rstruck, Nov 29, 2009
  9. richard

    Mara Guest

    On Sun, 29 Nov 2009 04:47:49 -0600, The Old Sourdough <> wrote:

    > richard mumbled in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
    >> On Sat, 28 Nov 2009 20:13:02 -0800, Evan Platt wrote:

    >>> And if there's anyone in this froup who'd know blathering rants, it's
    >>> you.

    >> I am the "Lord of the Bull"!
    >> if ya can't dazzle em with your brilliance, baffle em with yer bullshit!

    >You couldn't baffle a buffalo turd.

    He shoots, he scores! The crowd goes WILD!!

    Mara, Nov 29, 2009
  10. Wooffe2z wrote:
    > In article <79b9b$4b1296cd$4831f3f2$>,
    > thund3rstruck <thund3rstruck_n0i@live> wrote:
    >
    >> Wooffe2z wrote:
    >>> The FAT STUPID UGLY PiGGy is NOTHING BUT A CHILD MOLESTING COWARD

    >> You're not much better.
    >>
    >> n0i

    > I do NOT STALK & MOLEST CHILDREN like PEDOSHINE does

    You're stalking and harassing him online...just like he's doing the
    same to you. From here, it's the opposite side of the same damn coin.

    n0i

    thund3rstruck, Nov 29, 2009
  11. On Sun, 29 Nov 2009 08:20:25 -0500, Wooffe2z wrote:

    Yet another nymshifting idiot troll.

    ^User-Agent:.*MT-NewsWatcher* filed.

    William Poaster, Nov 29, 2009
  12. richard

    Mara Guest

    On Sun, 29 Nov 2009 13:15:06 -0500, thund3rstruck <thund3rstruck_n0i@live>
    wrote:

    >Wooffe2z wrote:
    >> In article <79b9b$4b1296cd$4831f3f2$>,
    >> thund3rstruck <thund3rstruck_n0i@live> wrote:

    >>> You're not much better.
    >>>
    >>> n0i

    >> I do NOT STALK & MOLEST CHILDREN like PEDOSHINE does

    > You're stalking and harassing him online...just like he's doing the
    >same to you. From here, it's the opposite side of the same damn coin.
    >
    > n0i

    Absolutely.

    Mara, Nov 29, 2009
  13. Wooffe2z wrote:
    > If NO ONE WOULD EVER REPLY TO THAT PEDO ASSHOLE then I'd NOT have to post

    So, instead of doing the smart thing and filing civil charges, you had
    all of us hold a gun to your head and force you to post?

    n0i

    thund3rstruck, Nov 29, 2009
  14. richard

    Mara Guest

    On Sun, 29 Nov 2009 15:28:19 -0500, thund3rstruck <thund3rstruck_n0i@live>
    wrote:

    >Wooffe2z wrote:
    >> If NO ONE WOULD EVER REPLY TO THAT PEDO ASSHOLE then I'd NOT have to post

    > So, instead of doing the smart thing and filing civil charges, you had
    >all of us hold a gun to your head and force you to post?
    >
    > n0i

    I don't recall holding a gun to his/her head, do you? So, he/she doesn't *have*
    to post and just made a liar out of whatever she/he/it is.

    No surprise there.

    Mara, Nov 29, 2009
  15. richard

    Wooffe2z Guest

    In article <c380b$4b12d95e$4831f3f2$>,
    thund3rstruck <thund3rstruck_n0i@live> wrote:

    > Wooffe2z wrote:
    > > If NO ONE WOULD EVER REPLY TO THAT PEDO ASSHOLE then I'd NOT have to post

    > So, instead of doing the smart thing and filing civil charges, you had
    > all of us hold a gun to your head and force you to post?
    >
    > n0i

    No...it is just that knowing that PiGGy is forcing me to post when
    people reply to that PEDOPHILE ASSHOLE SLOB

    If EVERYONE were to IGNORE the SICK DEMENTED SLOB....so would I

    That ASSHOLE has RUINED EVER GROUP that IT has EVER gone and INFECTED

    And yet a FEW people seem to feel that it is fun to taunt the PIG

    NOT!!!

    THAT is EXACTLY what PiGGY lives for

    The GREASY FAT SLOB has NOTHING ELSE TO DO and since the RETARD is
    unable to say ANYTHING intelligent about ANYTHING, the MENTAL FREAK has
    to piss people off to get a reply so as to have SOMETHING TO DO WHILE
    WACKING OFF

    Besides....I just LOVE OWNING A STUPID FAT RETARD'd GRUNTn SLIMY PIG

    Wooffe2z, Nov 29, 2009
  16. richard

    Wooffe2z Guest

    In article <AvBQm.59309$>,
    "WeReo_ScoTTy" <_spamm84037uj> wrote:

    > "thund3rstruck" <thund3rstruck_n0i@live> wrote in message
    > > Wooffe2z wrote:
    > >> If NO ONE WOULD EVER REPLY TO THAT PEDO ASSHOLE then I'd NOT have to post

    > > So, instead of doing the smart thing and filing civil charges, you had
    > > all of us hold a gun to your head and force you to post?
    > >
    > > n0i

    > You're talking to someone who had a 150 watt lamp shown in his eyes 3x a
    > night in federal prison, thund3rstruck. How far do you think you're going to
    > get?

    Once AGAIN the DELUSION NUT CASE has NO IDEA of what IT's BIG YAP is
    yammering unless IT is GRUNTn about ITs own PRISON DAYS...which is more
    than likely the REAL FACT

    Wooffe2z, Nov 29, 2009
  17. Mara wrote:
    > I don't recall holding a gun to his/her head, do you? So, he/she doesn't *have*
    > to post and just made a liar out of whatever she/he/it is.
    >
    > No surprise there.

    That's cuz he/she/it just wants someone to bitch at. I know a bar near
    them that might like them as a chew toy.

    Frank

    thund3rstruck, Nov 29, 2009
  18. richard

    Mara Guest

    On Sun, 29 Nov 2009 18:45:38 -0500, thund3rstruck <thund3rstruck_n0i@live>
    wrote:

    >Mara wrote:
    >> I don't recall holding a gun to his/her head, do you? So, he/she doesn't *have*
    >> to post and just made a liar out of whatever she/he/it is.
    >>
    >> No surprise there.
    >>

    > That's cuz he/she/it just wants someone to bitch at. I know a bar near
    >them that might like them as a chew toy.
    >
    >Frank

    Works for me.

    Mara, Nov 30, 2009