Re: THIS IS BRILLIANT!!

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Joel Rubin, Jan 28, 2005.

  1. Joel Rubin

    Joel Rubin Guest

    On Thu, 27 Jan 2005 23:05:05 GMT, wrote:

> [...]

    [...]
    >>> :#6)D. Wood
    >>> 14A Ruth Ave.
    >>> Mt Pearl, Newfoundland
    >>> A1N 1H4

    It is, indeed, good to know that you called the Canadian law experts
    at the USA-only freephone postage information number all the way from
    Newfoundland and found out that pyramid scams are legal in Canada.

    The Mounties Economic Crimes Unit doesn't seem to agree, but what do
    they know.

    www.rcmp.ca/scams/pyramid_e.htm

    I'm sorry you're having trouble with your Rogers cable modem and you
    want out of your contract. You'll soon get your wish.

    Speaking of Newfoundland, did you hear about the Newfoundland who got
    in trouble with his ISPP for spamming a make cat fast scheme to at
    least 200 hydrants?
    Joel Rubin, Jan 28, 2005

  2. Joel Rubin

    Voltardo Guest

    Joel Rubin wrote:

    > [...]

    > It is, indeed, good to know that you called the Canadian law experts
    > at the USA-only freephone postage information number all the way from
    > Newfoundland and found out that pyramid scams are legal in Canada.
    >
    > The Mounties Economic Crimes Unit doesn't seem to agree, but what do
    > they know.
    >
    > www.rcmp.ca/scams/pyramid_e.htm
    >
    > I'm sorry you're having trouble with your Rogers cable modem and you
    > want out of your contract. You'll soon get your wish.
    >
    > Speaking of Newfoundland, did you hear about the Newfoundland who got
    > in trouble with his ISPP for spamming a make cat fast scheme to at
    > least 200 hydrants?

    ISP....hydrants? <scratches head> IDGI
    Voltardo, Jan 28, 2005

  3. Joel Rubin

    Joel Rubin Guest

    On Thu, 27 Jan 2005 22:37:28 -0500, Voltardo <tard@.orangu.tan> wrote:

    >Joel Rubin wrote:

    >> [...]

    >> It is, indeed, good to know that you called the Canadian law experts
    >> at the USA-only freephone postage information number all the way from
    >> Newfoundland and found out that pyramid scams are legal in Canada.
    >>
    >> The Mounties Economic Crimes Unit doesn't seem to agree, but what do
    >> they know.
    >>
    >> www.rcmp.ca/scams/pyramid_e.htm
    >>
    >> I'm sorry you're having trouble with your Rogers cable modem and you
    >> want out of your contract. You'll soon get your wish.

    Newfoundland Retriever, a big breed of water-loving dog, sometimes
    called "Newfoundland" or "Newfie".

    I assume you've seen a Yorkie or Chihuahua, carefully inspecting a
    fire hydrant or tree, growling, such as is possible with such a small
    voice box, at the markings of the Great Dane down the block and trying
    to cover it with the RIGHT piss for the territory.
    Joel Rubin, Jan 28, 2005