Re: This group

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Soapy, Jul 26, 2004.

  1. Soapy

    Soapy Guest

    Gabionage Deblateration Memoir <> wrote in

    > Stalking me again (in article
    > <Xns952ED2DF4C9C3soapy@207.14.113.17>), Soapy <>
    > lurched towards the keyboard and quickly scribbled:
    >>Gateworks Dissipativity Minuter <> wrote in
    >>
    >>> OK, I've read the FAQ, but I'm still wondering why I subbed.

    >>You thought the FAQ would give you a reason for subbing?

    > One day I'll learn my lesson.

    I have faith.

    >>> Not that I expect any of the "regulars" to enlighten me.

    >>"Regulars"?

    > As opposed to territorials. It doesn't mean they're normal.

    "Territorials"?

    --
    __ __ __ __ O O O
    / / | / | / | / | O o o

    Soapy, Jul 26, 2004

  2. Soapy <> wrote in news:Xns9531D02F1BCCFsoapy@
    207.14.113.17:

    > Gabionage Deblateration Memoir <> wrote in
    >
    >> Stalking me again (in article
    >> <Xns952ED2DF4C9C3soapy@207.14.113.17>), Soapy <>
    >> lurched towards the keyboard and quickly scribbled:
    >>>Gateworks Dissipativity Minuter <> wrote in

    >>>You thought the FAQ would give you a reason for subbing?

    >> One day I'll learn my lesson.

    > I have faith.

    >>>"Regulars"?

    >> As opposed to territorials. It doesn't mean they're normal.
    >>

    > "Territorials"?

    And the irregulars.

    --
    BeDoper - http://www.bedoper.com/
    Meter Versus Yard - http://www.soundclick.com/bands/3/meterversusyard.htm

    The Foole and His Monkey Soon Partied, Jul 26, 2004

  3. Soapy

    Soapy Guest

    The Foole and His Monkey Soon Partied <> wrote in

    > Soapy <> wrote in news:Xns9531D02F1BCCFsoapy@
    > 207.14.113.17:
    >
    >> Gabionage Deblateration Memoir <> wrote in
    >>
    >>> Stalking me again (in article
    >>> <Xns952ED2DF4C9C3soapy@207.14.113.17>), Soapy <>
    >>> lurched towards the keyboard and quickly scribbled:

    >>> One day I'll learn my lesson.

    >> I have faith.

    >>> As opposed to territorials. It doesn't mean they're normal.
    >>>

    >> "Territorials"?
    >>

    > And the irregulars.

    And the Regulators.

    --
    __ __ __ __ O O O
    / / | / | / | / | O o o

    Soapy, Jul 26, 2004
  4. Soapy <> wrote in news:Xns9531D548F3541soapy@
    207.14.113.17:

    > The Foole and His Monkey Soon Partied <> wrote in
    >
    >> Soapy <> wrote in news:Xns9531D02F1BCCFsoapy@
    >> 207.14.113.17:
    >>
    >>> Gabionage Deblateration Memoir <> wrote in

    >>> I have faith.

    >>> "Territorials"?
    >>>

    >> And the irregulars.
    >>

    > And the Regulators.

    The nurses were vampires!

    The Foole and His Monkey Soon Partied, Jul 26, 2004
  5. Stalking me again (in article <Xns9531D02F1BCCFsoapy@207.14.113.17>), Soapy
    <> lurched towards the keyboard and quickly scribbled:
    >Gabionage Deblateration Memoir <> wrote in
    >
    >> Stalking me again (in article
    >> <Xns952ED2DF4C9C3soapy@207.14.113.17>), Soapy <>
    >> lurched towards the keyboard and quickly scribbled:
    >>>Gateworks Dissipativity Minuter <> wrote in

    >>>You thought the FAQ would give you a reason for subbing?

    >> One day I'll learn my lesson.

    >I have faith.

    But do you BELIEVE!!??!1!

    >>>"Regulars"?

    >> As opposed to territorials. It doesn't mean they're normal.
    >>

    >"Territorials"?

    Yeah. Brit thing. Territorial Army, as opposed to the Regular Army. They
    only get to shoot people weekends and evenings.

    --
    Come on join the dereliction _________________________________
    Don't you hesitate /\ \

    Ah aaaaHHHH ahh. Duh, duh duh, duh duh-duh duh. Meow. Meow! Meow! Meow!

    Georgie Devitalized Monotelephone, Jul 27, 2004
  6. Stalking me again (in article
    <Xns9531DB78BB817spamspamsnuhspam33@207.14.113.17>), The Foole and His Monkey
    Soon Partied <> lurched towards the keyboard and quickly
    scribbled:
    >Soapy <> wrote in news:Xns9531D548F3541soapy@
    >207.14.113.17:
    >
    >> The Foole and His Monkey Soon Partied <> wrote in
    >>
    >>> Soapy <> wrote in news:Xns9531D02F1BCCFsoapy@
    >>> 207.14.113.17:

    >>> And the irregulars.
    >>>

    >> And the Regulators.
    >>

    >The nurses were vampires!

    The midwife was a baby-eater.

    Groundmass Diploidy Myacea, Jul 27, 2004
  7. Soapy

    > Soapy <> wrote in news:Xns9531D548F3541soapy@
    > 207.14.113.17:
    >
    >> The Foole and His Monkey Soon Partied <> wrote in
    >>
    >>> Soapy <> wrote in news:Xns9531D02F1BCCFsoapy@
    >>> 207.14.113.17:

    >>> And the irregulars.
    >>>

    >> And the Regulators.
    >>

    > The nurses were vampires!

    The last one will be out around the end of September. I've seen some
    of the artwork--done by Whelan again. It looks really cool.

    --
    __ __ __ __ O O O
    / / | / | / | / | O o o

    Soapy, Jul 30, 2004
  8. Soapy

    Soapy Guest

    Groundmass Diploidy Myacea <> wrote in

    > Stalking me again (in article
    > <Xns9531DB78BB817spamspamsnuhspam33@207.14.113.17>), The Foole and
    > His Monkey Soon Partied <> lurched towards the
    > keyboard and quickly scribbled:
    >>Soapy <> wrote in news:Xns9531D548F3541soapy@
    >>207.14.113.17:
    >>
    >>> The Foole and His Monkey Soon Partied <> wrote
    >>> in news:Xns9531D177D9AEFspamspamsnuhspam33@207.14.113.17

    >>> And the Regulators.
    >>>

    >>The nurses were vampires!

    > The midwife was a baby-eater.

    The killer is slick.

    --
    __ __ __ __ O O O
    / / | / | / | / | O o o

    Soapy, Jul 30, 2004
  9. Soapy

    Soapy Guest

    Georgie Devitalized Monotelephone <> wrote in

    > Stalking me again (in article
    > <Xns9531D02F1BCCFsoapy@207.14.113.17>), Soapy <>
    > lurched towards the keyboard and quickly scribbled:
    >>Gabionage Deblateration Memoir <> wrote in
    >>
    >>> Stalking me again (in article
    >>> <Xns952ED2DF4C9C3soapy@207.14.113.17>), Soapy
    >>> <> lurched towards the keyboard and quickly
    >>> scribbled:

    >>> One day I'll learn my lesson.

    >>I have faith.

    > But do you BELIEVE!!??!1!

    No, no I do not.

    >>> As opposed to territorials. It doesn't mean they're normal.
    >>>

    >>"Territorials"?

    > Yeah. Brit thing. Territorial Army, as opposed to the Regular
    > Army. They only get to shoot people weekends and evenings.

    Oh, we have one like that.

    --
    __ __ __ __ O O O
    / / | / | / | / | O o o

    Soapy, Jul 30, 2004
  10. Soapy <> wrote in news:Xns9535B85BE7A9Csoapy@
    207.14.113.17:

    > The Foole and His Monkey Soon Partied <> wrote in
    >
    >> Soapy <> wrote in news:Xns9531D548F3541soapy@
    >> 207.14.113.17:
    >>
    >>> The Foole and His Monkey Soon Partied <> wrote in

    >>> And the Regulators.
    >>>

    >> The nurses were vampires!
    >>

    > The last one will be out around the end of September. I've seen some
    > of the artwork--done by Whelan again. It looks really cool.

    The Song of Suzannah stuff is very psychedelic.

    The library can't find it, though. They're hoarding it for themselves.

    Phat Albert Camus, Jul 30, 2004
  11. Soapy

    Soapy Guest

    Phat Albert Camus <> wrote in

    > Soapy <> wrote in news:Xns9535B85BE7A9Csoapy@
    > 207.14.113.17:
    >
    >> The Foole and His Monkey Soon Partied <> wrote
    >> in news:Xns9531DB78BB817spamspamsnuhspam33@207.14.113.17
    >>
    >>> Soapy <> wrote in news:Xns9531D548F3541soapy@
    >>> 207.14.113.17:

    >>> The nurses were vampires!
    >>>

    >> The last one will be out around the end of September. I've seen
    >> some of the artwork--done by Whelan again. It looks really cool.
    >>

    > The Song of Suzannah stuff is very psychedelic.
    >
    > The library can't find it, though. They're hoarding it for
    > themselves.

    Threaten them.

    --
    __ __ __ __ O O O
    / / | / | / | / | O o o

    Soapy, Jul 30, 2004
  12. Soapy <> wrote in news:Xns9535D18401EBDsoapy@
    207.14.113.17:

    > Phat Albert Camus <> wrote in
    >
    >> Soapy <> wrote in news:Xns9535B85BE7A9Csoapy@
    >> 207.14.113.17:
    >>
    >>> The Foole and His Monkey Soon Partied <> wrote
    >>> in news:Xns9531DB78BB817spamspamsnuhspam33@207.14.113.17

    >>> The last one will be out around the end of September. I've seen
    >>> some of the artwork--done by Whelan again. It looks really cool.
    >>>

    >> The Song of Suzannah stuff is very psychedelic.
    >>
    >> The library can't find it, though. They're hoarding it for
    >> themselves.
    >>

    > Threaten them.

    I walked out the other day, two windows had been smashed in and stuff
    stolen from cars, in broad daylight.

    I think they got the message.

    Phat Albert Camus, Jul 30, 2004
  13. Stalking me again (in article <Xns9535B8A6A24F6soapy@207.14.113.17>), Soapy
    <> lurched towards the keyboard and quickly scribbled:
    >Georgie Devitalized Monotelephone <> wrote in
    >
    >> Stalking me again (in article
    >> <Xns9531D02F1BCCFsoapy@207.14.113.17>), Soapy <>
    >> lurched towards the keyboard and quickly scribbled:
    >>>Gabionage Deblateration Memoir <> wrote in

    >>>I have faith.

    >> But do you BELIEVE!!??!1!

    >No, no I do not.

    Good.

    >>>"Territorials"?

    >> Yeah. Brit thing. Territorial Army, as opposed to the Regular
    >> Army. They only get to shoot people weekends and evenings.
    >>

    >Oh, we have one like that.

    What do you call them?

    Glucine Dreadfully Mirak, Jul 30, 2004
  14. Soapy

    Soapy Guest

    Phat Albert Camus <> wrote in

    > Soapy <> wrote in news:Xns9535D18401EBDsoapy@
    > 207.14.113.17:
    >
    >> Phat Albert Camus <> wrote in
    >>
    >>> Soapy <> wrote in news:Xns9535B85BE7A9Csoapy@
    >>> 207.14.113.17:

    >>> The Song of Suzannah stuff is very psychedelic.
    >>>
    >>> The library can't find it, though. They're hoarding it for
    >>> themselves.
    >>>

    >> Threaten them.

    > I walked out the other day, two windows had been smashed in and
    > stuff stolen from cars, in broad daylight.
    >
    > I think they got the message.

    You have to be tough with librarians.

    --
    __ __ __ __ O O O
    / / | / | / | / | O o o

    Soapy, Jul 30, 2004
  15. Glucine Dreadfully Mirak <> wrote in

    > Stalking me again (in article <Xns9535B8A6A24F6soapy@207.14.113.17>),
    > Soapy <> lurched towards the keyboard and quickly
    > scribbled:
    >>Georgie Devitalized Monotelephone <> wrote in
    >>
    >>> Stalking me again (in article
    >>> <Xns9531D02F1BCCFsoapy@207.14.113.17>), Soapy <>
    >>> lurched towards the keyboard and quickly scribbled:

    >>> But do you BELIEVE!!??!1!

    >>No, no I do not.

    > Good.

    >>> Yeah. Brit thing. Territorial Army, as opposed to the Regular
    >>> Army. They only get to shoot people weekends and evenings.
    >>>

    >>Oh, we have one like that.

    > What do you call them?

    Undergraduate Crips.

    Phat Albert Camus, Jul 30, 2004
  16. Soapy <> wrote in news:Xns953651D8E9708soapy@
    207.14.113.17:

    > Phat Albert Camus <> wrote in
    >
    >> Soapy <> wrote in news:Xns9535D18401EBDsoapy@
    >> 207.14.113.17:
    >>
    >>> Phat Albert Camus <> wrote in

    >>> Threaten them.

    >> I walked out the other day, two windows had been smashed in and
    >> stuff stolen from cars, in broad daylight.
    >>
    >> I think they got the message.
    >>

    > You have to be tough with librarians.

    Mind they don't call the Library Policemen, though.

    Phat Albert Camus, Jul 30, 2004
  17. In article <Xns95366FB728FDspamspamsnuhspam33@207.14.113.17>,
    Phat Albert Camus <> wrote:

    > Soapy <> wrote in news:Xns953651D8E9708soapy@
    > 207.14.113.17:
    >
    > > Phat Albert Camus <> wrote in
    > >
    > >> Soapy <> wrote in news:Xns9535D18401EBDsoapy@
    > >> 207.14.113.17:

    > >> I walked out the other day, two windows had been smashed in and
    > >> stuff stolen from cars, in broad daylight.
    > >>
    > >> I think they got the message.
    > >>

    > > You have to be tough with librarians.

    > Mind they don't call the Library Policemen, though.

    THOUGHT POLICE MONITOR YOUR READING MATERIAL UNDER THE PATRIOT ACT!!!!

    Just say no to Republicans.

    Big Red Helmut, Jul 30, 2004
  18. Big Red Helmut <> wrote in news:smirkin-
    :

    > In article <Xns95366FB728FDspamspamsnuhspam33@207.14.113.17>,
    > Phat Albert Camus <> wrote:
    >
    >> Soapy <> wrote in news:Xns953651D8E9708soapy@
    >> 207.14.113.17:
    >>
    >> > Phat Albert Camus <> wrote in

    >> > You have to be tough with librarians.

    >> Mind they don't call the Library Policemen, though.

    > THOUGHT POLICE MONITOR YOUR READING MATERIAL UNDER THE PATRIOT ACT!!!!
    >
    > Just say no to Republicans.

    I'm thinking of asking the library to help me find bomb-making books.
    Just for laughs, of course.

    Phat Albert Camus, Jul 31, 2004
  19. In article <Xns9536C80EED579spamspamsnuhspam33@207.14.113.17>,
    Phat Albert Camus <> wrote:

    > Big Red Helmut <> wrote in news:smirkin-
    > :
    >
    > > In article <Xns95366FB728FDspamspamsnuhspam33@207.14.113.17>,
    > > Phat Albert Camus <> wrote:
    > >
    > >> Soapy <> wrote in news:Xns953651D8E9708soapy@
    > >> 207.14.113.17:

    > >> Mind they don't call the Library Policemen, though.

    > > THOUGHT POLICE MONITOR YOUR READING MATERIAL UNDER THE PATRIOT ACT!!!!
    > >
    > > Just say no to Republicans.

    > I'm thinking of asking the library to help me find bomb-making books.
    > Just for laughs, of course.

    Yeah...having the feds tail you for "thought crimes" is always a hoot!
    0_o

    Big Red Helmut, Jul 31, 2004
  20. Big Red Helmut <> wrote in news:smirkin-
    :

    > In article <Xns9536C80EED579spamspamsnuhspam33@207.14.113.17>,
    > Phat Albert Camus <> wrote:
    >
    >> Big Red Helmut <> wrote in news:smirkin-
    >> :

    wrote

    wrote

    me.

    >> > THOUGHT POLICE MONITOR YOUR READING MATERIAL UNDER THE PATRIOT

    ACT!!!!

    >> > Just say no to Republicans.

    >> I'm thinking of asking the library to help me find bomb-making books.
    >> Just for laughs, of course.

    > Yeah...having the feds tail you for "thought crimes" is always a hoot!
    > 0_o

    I'll add to the humour by checking out '1984', and racking up a lot of
    overdue book charges.

    George Ringo John Paul Jonestown Massacre, Aug 1, 2004