Re: They're planning to betray me

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Briscobar, Oct 11, 2006.

  1. Briscobar

    Briscobar Guest

    "You [0]" <http://www.planetoftheheads.com> wrote in message
    news:...
    > copied from this page:
    > http://www.lyricsfreak.com/p/pearl jam/corduroy_20106323.html
    >
    > no mention of copyright there, none here, no intent to infringe, no time
    > research
    >
    > Pearl Jam > Corduroy (4:26)

    Old Pearl Jam = Good Pearl Jam

    Every studio album after Yield is just a second-class citizen in the world
    of Pearl Jam.

    Briscobar, Oct 11, 2006

  2. Briscobar

    > "Briscobar" <> wrote
    >
    >> Old Pearl Jam = Good Pearl Jam
    >>
    >> Every studio album after Yield is just a second-class citizen in the
    >> world
    >> of Pearl Jam.

    > Traitor!

    Hey, at least I said "studio album." Their live albums, all 743 of them, are
    still quite good. Probably because they play a lot of old stuff.

    Briscobar, Oct 11, 2006

  3. Briscobar

    > "Briscobar" <> wrote
    >
    >> Hey, at least I said "studio album." Their live albums, all 743 of them,

    > are
    >> still quite good. Probably because they play a lot of old stuff.

    > Traitor!

    You [0] are a traitor.

    Briscobar, Oct 11, 2006
  4. Briscobar