Re: They're here!

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Beatles fan, Oct 12, 2009.

  1. Beatles fan

    Beatles fan Guest

    WeReo_ScoTTy wrote:
    > http://tinyurl.com/yjqxnq9
    > The Stage at Forest Hills Tennis Stadium
    >
    > In another of my powerful world exclusives, these are the only known piccies
    > of the actual Musical Stage at the now defunct Forest Hills Tennis Stadium
    > in Queens, NY.
    >
    > Awl the ancients played off this stage, from The Beatles to The Doors to The
    > Momas & The Popas to Janis to the infamous Jimi and the Monkees show to Lil
    > Stevie Wonder to The Four Boxtops to anyone and everyone else from that
    > genre.
    >
    > You may leave comments at the site, throw flowers at it, something.
    >
    > Sometimes I feel my work is underappreciated.
    >
    > If you can't see these much-requested piccies you are going to have to
    > become a member of the Yahoo! group California_Jam. I've enabled it so you
    > can hide your email address.
    >
    > Look for the beach chair on Stage Left.
    >
    > Notice how big the bunting is and how intimate the house is. This particular
    > day they were setting this Stage up for Chicago,

    So not the Beatles stage at all? In fact looking at the low quality,
    fuzzy & distorted pictures which seem to be direct shots off a TV screen
    (Why would anyone do that??) it could be just about anything. Probably
    the toilet tent!

    Completely pointless and useless pictures.
    Beatles fan, Oct 12, 2009

  2. Beatles fan

    iL_WeReo Guest

    On Oct 12, 8:25 am, Beatles fan <> wrote:
    > WeReo_ScoTTy wrote:
    > >http://tinyurl.com/yjqxnq9
    > > The Stage at Forest Hills Tennis Stadium

    > > In another of my powerful world exclusives, these are the only known piccies
    > > of the actual Musical Stage at the now defunct Forest Hills Tennis Stadium
    > > in Queens, NY.

    > > Awl the ancients played off this stage, from The Beatles to The Doors to The
    > > Momas & The Popas to Janis to the infamous Jimi and the Monkees show to Lil
    > > Stevie Wonder to The Four Boxtops to anyone and everyone else from that
    > > genre.

    > > You may leave comments at the site, throw flowers at it, something.

    > > Sometimes I feel my work is underappreciated.

    > > If you can't see these much-requested piccies you are going to have to
    > > become a member of the Yahoo! group California_Jam. I've enabled it so you
    > > can hide your email address.

    > > Look for the beach chair on Stage Left.

    > > Notice how big the bunting is and how intimate the house is. This particular
    > > day they were setting this Stage up for Chicago,

    > So not the Beatles stage at all? In fact looking at the low quality,
    > fuzzy & distorted pictures which seem to be direct shots off a TV screen
    > (Why would anyone do that??) it could be just about anything. Probably
    > the toilet tent!
    >
    > Completely pointless and useless pictures.- Hide quoted text -

    Not only is that the Beatles stage but it's the same stage for awl the
    ancients. It isn't rocket science to be able to discern the age and
    weather-worn usage patterns of the extremely large, unique and unusual
    buntings that jut out across the field towards the spectator areas.

    Proving once again that courtesy of Pops Wereo I was there for awl of
    that.

    I am the only one who matters in music and in filmmaking, thank you.

    Usually my word is good enough for any and awl these matters but in
    this particular case I have films backing me up. I awlso have
    paperwork from the mid-1960s Ringling Brothers circus proving my
    tenure there as well as other items if anyone would like to see that.

    When are the Internet dummies gonna come clean with me? I cannot be
    doubted nor disreputed. Ever. I am the only one who matters on the
    Internets.

    And if the pictures are "fuzzy" well then that's too bad, isn't it?
    Shooting freezies off the screen is an acceptable way of displaying
    them on the Internet. If you don't like it you will just have to go
    find some other source for your entertainment activities.

    Signed,

    The King of Retro
    iL_WeReo, Oct 12, 2009

  3. Beatles fan

    Beatles fan Guest

    iL_WeReo wrote:
    > On Oct 12, 8:25 am, Beatles fan <> wrote:
    >> WeReo_ScoTTy wrote:
    >>> http://tinyurl.com/yjqxnq9
    >>> The Stage at Forest Hills Tennis Stadium
    >>> In another of my powerful world exclusives, these are the only known piccies
    >>> of the actual Musical Stage at the now defunct Forest Hills Tennis Stadium
    >>> in Queens, NY.
    >>> Awl the ancients played off this stage, from The Beatles to The Doors to The
    >>> Momas & The Popas to Janis to the infamous Jimi and the Monkees show to Lil
    >>> Stevie Wonder to The Four Boxtops to anyone and everyone else from that
    >>> genre.
    >>> You may leave comments at the site, throw flowers at it, something.
    >>> Sometimes I feel my work is underappreciated.
    >>> If you can't see these much-requested piccies you are going to have to
    >>> become a member of the Yahoo! group California_Jam. I've enabled it so you
    >>> can hide your email address.
    >>> Look for the beach chair on Stage Left.
    >>> Notice how big the bunting is and how intimate the house is. This particular
    >>> day they were setting this Stage up for Chicago,

    >> So not the Beatles stage at all? In fact looking at the low quality,
    >> fuzzy & distorted pictures which seem to be direct shots off a TV screen
    >> (Why would anyone do that??) it could be just about anything. Probably
    >> the toilet tent!
    >>
    >> Completely pointless and useless pictures.- Hide quoted text -

    > Not only is that the Beatles stage but it's the same stage for awl the
    > ancients.

    Where is your proof? Some poorly shot, grainy, out of focus images of a
    picture on a TV set proves absoloutly nothing.

    > It isn't rocket science to be able to discern the age and
    > weather-worn usage patterns of the extremely large, unique and unusual
    > buntings that jut out across the field towards the spectator areas.

    So show us some verifiable images of that stage being used for the
    Beatles tour. If you can't prove it, it's worthless.

    > Proving once again that courtesy of Pops Wereo I was there for awl of
    > that.
    >
    > I am the only one who matters in music and in filmmaking, thank you.
    >
    > Usually my word is good enough for any and awl these matters but in
    > this particular case I have films backing me up. I awlso have
    > paperwork from the mid-1960s Ringling Brothers circus proving my
    > tenure there as well as other items if anyone would like to see that.

    OK, post it.

    > And if the pictures are "fuzzy" well then that's too bad, isn't it?
    > Shooting freezies off the screen is an acceptable way of displaying
    > them on the Internet.

    No it's not. There are plenty of ways of transferring video to stills.
    The ultra low tech way of pointing a camera at the screen has got to be
    the dumbest way of doing it.

    > If you don't like it you will just have to go

    So it's my fault you can't do your work properly? What sort of arrogant
    dumbass are you?
    Beatles fan, Oct 12, 2009
  4. Beatles fan

    iL_WeReo Guest

    On Oct 12, 11:08 am, Beatles fan <> wrote:
    > iL_WeReo wrote:
    > >> So not the Beatles stage at all? In fact looking at the low quality,
    > >> fuzzy & distorted pictures which seem to be direct shots off a TV screen
    > >> (Why would anyone do that??) it could be just about anything. Probably
    > >> the toilet tent!

    > >> Completely pointless and useless pictures.- Hide quoted text -

    > > Not only is that the Beatles stage but it's the same stage for awl the
    > > ancients.

    > Where is your proof? Some poorly shot, grainy, out of focus images of a
    > picture on a TV set proves absoloutly nothing.
    >
    > > It isn't rocket science to be able to discern the age and
    > > weather-worn usage patterns of the extremely large, unique and unusual
    > > buntings that jut out across the field towards the spectator areas.

    > So show us some verifiable images of that stage being used for the
    > Beatles tour. If you can't prove it, it's worthless.
    >
    > > Proving once again that courtesy of Pops Wereo I was there for awl of
    > > that.

    > > I am the only one who matters in music and in filmmaking, thank you.

    > > Usually my word is good enough for any and awl these matters but in
    > > this particular case I have films backing me up. I awlso have
    > > paperwork from the mid-1960s Ringling Brothers circus proving my
    > > tenure there as well as other items if anyone would like to see that.

    > OK, post it.
    >
    > > And if the pictures are "fuzzy" well then that's too bad, isn't it?
    > > Shooting freezies off the screen is an acceptable way of displaying
    > > them on the Internet.

    > No it's not. There are plenty of ways of transferring video to stills.
    > The ultra low tech way of pointing a camera at the screen has got to be
    > the dumbest way of doing it.
    >
    > > If you don't like it you will just have to go

    > So it's my fault you can't do your work properly? What sort of arrogant
    > dumbass are you?- Hide quoted text -

    You're a funny dude. Too bad you don't look like fresh meat.
    iL_WeReo, Oct 12, 2009
  5. Beatles fan

    Desk Rabbit Guest

    WeReo_ScoTTy wrote:
    > "Evan Platt" <> wrote in message
    >> On Mon, 12 Oct 2009 16:08:07 +0100, Beatles fan <>
    >> wrote:
    >>
    >>> So it's my fault you can't do your work properly? What sort of arrogant
    >>> dumbass are you?

    >> Dude, have you seen the idiot when he was on Judge Judy?

    > What are you talking about?

    The episode where you got your ass whipped goldfish memory man.
    Desk Rabbit, Oct 12, 2009
  6. Beatles fan

    Beatles fan Guest

    iL_WeReo wrote:
    > On Oct 12, 11:08 am, Beatles fan <> wrote:
    >> iL_WeReo wrote:
    >>> Not only is that the Beatles stage but it's the same stage for awl the
    >>> ancients.

    >> Where is your proof? Some poorly shot, grainy, out of focus images of a
    >> picture on a TV set proves absoloutly nothing.
    >>
    >>> It isn't rocket science to be able to discern the age and
    >>> weather-worn usage patterns of the extremely large, unique and unusual
    >>> buntings that jut out across the field towards the spectator areas.

    >> So show us some verifiable images of that stage being used for the
    >> Beatles tour. If you can't prove it, it's worthless.
    >>
    >>> Proving once again that courtesy of Pops Wereo I was there for awl of
    >>> that.
    >>> I am the only one who matters in music and in filmmaking, thank you.
    >>> Usually my word is good enough for any and awl these matters but in
    >>> this particular case I have films backing me up. I awlso have
    >>> paperwork from the mid-1960s Ringling Brothers circus proving my
    >>> tenure there as well as other items if anyone would like to see that.

    >> OK, post it.
    >>
    >>> And if the pictures are "fuzzy" well then that's too bad, isn't it?
    >>> Shooting freezies off the screen is an acceptable way of displaying
    >>> them on the Internet.

    >> No it's not. There are plenty of ways of transferring video to stills.
    >> The ultra low tech way of pointing a camera at the screen has got to be
    >> the dumbest way of doing it.
    >>
    >>> If you don't like it you will just have to go

    >> So it's my fault you can't do your work properly? What sort of arrogant
    >> dumbass are you?- Hide quoted text -

    > You're a funny dude. Too bad you don't look like fresh meat.

    So basically you have no proof of anything. All you have is some poorly
    shot super 8 of a tent being put up somewhere which is further degraded
    by being shot from a TV screen by a low resolution digital camera.

    Completely and utterly worthless.
    Beatles fan, Oct 12, 2009
  7. Beatles fan

    Beatles fan Guest

    WeReo_ScoTTy wrote:
    > "Beatles fan" <> wrote in message
    >> iL_WeReo wrote:

    >>> You're a funny dude. Too bad you don't look like fresh meat.

    >> So basically you have no proof of anything. All you have is some poorly
    >> shot super 8 of a tent being put up somewhere which is further degraded by
    >> being shot from a TV screen by a low resolution digital camera.
    >>
    >> Completely and utterly worthless.

    > The resolution is good enough to be part of the social revolution.

    The resoloution is crap. Your pictures are at 400x299. This is lower
    than VGA at 640x480 which is pretty poor.

    The content is questionable as it could be just about anything and there
    is no evidence that this has anything whatsoever to do with the Beatles.

    These pictures are amateur at best but generally worthless.
    Beatles fan, Oct 13, 2009
  8. Beatles fan

    Desk Rabbit Guest

    WeReo_ScoTTy wrote:
    > "Desk Rabbit" <> wrote in message
    >> WeReo_ScoTTy wrote:
    >>> "Evan Platt" <> wrote in message

    >>> What are you talking about?

    >> The episode where you got your ass whipped goldfish memory man.

    > I got the only Special Effects in daytime television history, BigMouth.

    Even with the Special effects, you lost. You've been hauled over the
    coals many times about this and I see you have pulled the video now. You
    are a utter loser Shitshine.
    Desk Rabbit, Oct 13, 2009