Re: The world is really unstable these days......

Discussion in 'MCSD' started by Guest, May 16, 2005.

  1. Guest

    Guest Guest

    > Are you rude, I mean, improving towards hot envelopes? She'd rather
    > laugh nearly than sow with Bonita's urban porter. I easily order
    > glad and measures our polite, closed cards against a foothill.

    Why do spammers end their pitch with a paragraph or two of seemingly
    unrelated and random quotes and ramblings? Are there coded messages woven
    into this drivel?

    Guest, May 16, 2005

  2. Guest

    Don Carter Guest

    On Mon, 16 May 2005 09:25:51 -0400, <WKidd> wrote:

    >> Are you rude, I mean, improving towards hot envelopes? She'd rather
    >> laugh nearly than sow with Bonita's urban porter. I easily order
    >> glad and measures our polite, closed cards against a foothill.

    >Why do spammers end their pitch with a paragraph or two of seemingly
    >unrelated and random quotes and ramblings? Are there coded messages woven
    >into this drivel?

    It#'s randomnly generated by their spam software to try and fool the
    anti spam filters.

    Don

    Don Carter, May 16, 2005