Re: the word beautiful

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by OldGringo38, Jul 22, 2010.

  1. OldGringo38

    OldGringo38 Guest

    On 7/21/2010 4:53 PM Just to please that super-ego, §nühw¤£f wrote the
    following tidbit of information:
    >> Mommy Mommy I can use the word beautiful twice in a sentence.

    >> Look at this shit, beautiful, just fucking beautiful.
    >> rawstory.com/rs/2010/0721/official-severe-threat-china-oil-spill-grows/

    > At first I thot it was a joke from the piccy.
    > Humans need to do some serious thinking about energy.

    I go along with that 100% The technology is there it just needs to be
    applied. If a 1950 4 door Cadillac got 22 MPG the fuckers should get
    150 MPG today. But there are bigger and better things than gas but BP
    has the big *O* by the nuts.
    --
    OldGringo38
    Just West Of Nowhere