Re: The view of the experts is requested - please!

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by StevieO, Sep 30, 2010.

  1. StevieO

    StevieO Guest

    So you are davey boys hired bitch.

    Now he has two both fat fucks.

    "Mike Easter" <> wrote in message
    Jenn wrote:
    > Peter Foldes wrote:

    >> Have you ever thought that Dave is the one not telling the truth. He
    >> can show you as many photos that he wants and let you speak to his
    >> wife over Skype, it does not change the facts.

    > huh? The truth is that I saw all the photos of him, his wife, his
    > daughter... everyone together at the same time.

    I think PF is alleging that BD must've 'forged'/fabricated that story
    and staged those pictures of a wedding and guests you saw; in much the
    same way that BD forged the PF/Arab terrorism conspiracy email submitted
    to the authorities.

    <play background music for Twilight Zone>

    ..mid file with TZ music http://asuwlink.uwyo.edu/~dwwilson/twilight.mid
    <I have no idea if that media file is safe or not, I only played it, I
    didn't examine it>

    --
    Mike Easter

    StevieO, Sep 30, 2010