Re: The Two Towers: Wow

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Rutgar, Nov 22, 2003.

  1. Rutgar

    Rutgar Guest

    On Sat, 22 Nov 2003 04:42:30 GMT, "Sue" <> wrote:

    >I went out and bought the 4 disc set of LOTR: TTT tonight at Wal-Mart, as I
    >had no interest in paying 80 bucks to get the Gollum figurine. But I must
    >say that has to be the best movie ever, IMHO. I loved the Fellowship, but
    >with the extended scenes in TTT it added so much more to it.
    >Just wanted to extend my enthusiasm about the DVD. :)
    >
    >Susy

    I only bought the 4-disk set as well. It was $25.00, vs. $60.00 for
    the 5-disk set with the figurine (at Best Buy). That was $35.00 more
    for a silly nik-nak, and one disk of useless supplemental material.
    Didn't seem like a smart buy to me.

    - Rutgar

    Rutgar, Nov 22, 2003

  2. "Rutgar" <> wrote in message
    > On Sat, 22 Nov 2003 04:42:30 GMT, "Sue" <> wrote:
    >
    > >I went out and bought the 4 disc set of LOTR: TTT tonight at Wal-Mart, as

    > >had no interest in paying 80 bucks to get the Gollum figurine. But I must
    > >say that has to be the best movie ever, IMHO. I loved the Fellowship, but
    > >with the extended scenes in TTT it added so much more to it.
    > >Just wanted to extend my enthusiasm about the DVD. :)
    > >
    > >Susy
    > >

    > I only bought the 4-disk set as well. It was $25.00, vs. $60.00 for
    > the 5-disk set with the figurine (at Best Buy). That was $35.00 more
    > for a silly nik-nak, and one disk of useless supplemental material.
    > Didn't seem like a smart buy to me.

    Sounds more like it was NOT a Best(?) Buy!!! ;-)

    --
    callsignviper

    The truth is out there. You just have to look in the right places and ask
    the right questions.

    callsignviper, Nov 23, 2003