Re: The Triumph of Orville and Wilbur Wright

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Collie Entragian, May 7, 2005.

  1. Apparently, Lionel <> wrote in news:d5igqb$8e6$:

    > On Sat, 07 May 2005 08:38:46 -0400, in
    > <070520050838465877%>, Dowap <>
    > said:
    >
    >>In article <>, <>
    >>wrote:

    >>> UseNet's masochists - gotta love 'em!

    >>Yah, I'm doing a study of 'em. Did you and Jason return the survey yet?

    > They're probably still analysing the headers - no doubt they've narrowed
    > down its source to somewhere in suburban Vladivostok.

    Did you track down that naughty net-abusing email abuser with a subpoena,
    yet?

    --
    My mama was the cold north wind,
    My daddy was the sun,

    You need to BeDoper
    http://www.bedoper.com

    Collie Entragian, May 7, 2005

  2. Collie Entragian

    Lionel Guest

    On 7 May 2005 14:02:42 GMT, in
    <Xns96505B7FD5D7Aspamspamsnuhspam33@207.14.113.17>, Collie Entragian
    <> said:

    >Apparently, Lionel <> wrote in news:d5igqb$8e6$:
    >
    >> On Sat, 07 May 2005 08:38:46 -0400, in
    >> <070520050838465877%>, Dowap <>
    >> said:

    >>>Yah, I'm doing a study of 'em. Did you and Jason return the survey yet?

    >> They're probably still analysing the headers - no doubt they've narrowed
    >> down its source to somewhere in suburban Vladivostok.
    >>

    >Did you track down that naughty net-abusing email abuser with a subpoena,
    >yet?

    You know a naughty net-abusing email abuser with a subpoena?

    Lionel, May 7, 2005

  3. Apparently, Lionel <> wrote in news:d5iik4$8e6$:

    > On 7 May 2005 14:02:42 GMT, in
    > <Xns96505B7FD5D7Aspamspamsnuhspam33@207.14.113.17>, Collie Entragian
    > <> said:
    >
    >>Apparently, Lionel <> wrote in news:d5igqb$8e6$:
    >>
    >>> On Sat, 07 May 2005 08:38:46 -0400, in
    >>> <070520050838465877%>, Dowap <>

    >>> They're probably still analysing the headers - no doubt they've

    narrowed
    >>> down its source to somewhere in suburban Vladivostok.
    >>>

    >>Did you track down that naughty net-abusing email abuser with a subpoena,
    >>yet?

    > You know a naughty net-abusing email abuser with a subpoena?

    I know you're sub-penis.

    Collie Entragian, May 7, 2005
  4. Collie Entragian

    Nari Aclu Guest

    Collie Entragian wrote:
    > Apparently, Lionel <> wrote in news:d5iik4$8e6$:
    >

    >>On 7 May 2005 14:02:42 GMT, in
    >><Xns96505B7FD5D7Aspamspamsnuhspam33@207.14.113.17>, Collie Entragian
    >><> said:

    > narrowed

    >>>Did you track down that naughty net-abusing email abuser with a subpoena,
    >>>yet?

    >>You know a naughty net-abusing email abuser with a subpoena?

    > I know you're sub-penis.

    Is that why Steve wants it so bad?

    Nari Aclu, May 7, 2005