Re: The top five reasons why Windows Vista failed

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by impossible, Oct 7, 2008.

  1. impossible

    impossible Guest

    impossible, Oct 7, 2008

  2. impossible

    impossible Guest

    "OZZY Boy" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > On Tue, 07 Oct 2008 00:41:34 GMT, "impossible" <>
    > wrote:
    >
    >>OZZY Boy" <> wrote in message
    >>>

    >>> http://blogs.zdnet.com/BTL/?p=10303

    >>Sponsored by IBM -- that's explains it.

    > Sounds to me you are using the Crappy Vista...??
    >
    > Fools run it where Angels fear to tread..

    Sounds to me like you'll swallow any tale IBM tells. Sad, but in your case
    totally predictable.
    impossible, Oct 7, 2008

  3. "impossible" <> wrote in message

    > "OZZY Boy" <> wrote in message
    >> On Tue, 07 Oct 2008 00:41:34 GMT, "impossible" <>
    >> wrote:
    >>
    >>>OZZY Boy" <> wrote in message

    >>>Sponsored by IBM -- that's explains it.

    >> Sounds to me you are using the Crappy Vista...??
    >>
    >> Fools run it where Angels fear to tread..
    >>

    > Sounds to me like you'll swallow any tale IBM tells. Sad, but in your case
    > totally predictable.

    You're just a fucking tosser. Everything against XP you claim is either
    anecdotal, a non credible source, or sponsored by IBM. Is there any source
    of information (aside from Ballmer or Gates) that you actually do find
    credible. You rant on without any points or cites and expect everyone else
    to be impeccable with theirs. Practice what you preach or **** off.

    J&H.
    Jekyll and Hyde, Oct 7, 2008
  4. Re: The top five reasons why Windows Vista failed - corrected.

    "Jekyll and Hyde" <jekyll&> wrote in message
    > "impossible" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> "OZZY Boy" <> wrote in message

    >>> Sounds to me you are using the Crappy Vista...??
    >>>
    >>> Fools run it where Angels fear to tread..
    >>>

    >> Sounds to me like you'll swallow any tale IBM tells. Sad, but in your
    >> case totally predictable.

    You're just a fucking tosser. Everything against VISTA [correction] you

    Jekyll and Hyde, Oct 7, 2008
  5. In message <48eb11ff$>, Jekyll and Hyde wrote:

    > You're just a fucking tosser.

    Just a tip: losing your rag is essentially an admission that the other guy
    has won. In this case, you've lost to an unimaginative, repetitive troll.
    Doesn't that make you feel smart?
    Lawrence D'Oliveiro, Oct 7, 2008
  6. "Lawrence D'Oliveiro" <_zealand> wrote in message
    > In message <48eb11ff$>, Jekyll and Hyde wrote:
    >
    >> You're just a fucking tosser.

    > Just a tip: losing your rag is essentially an admission that the other guy
    > has won. In this case, you've lost to an unimaginative, repetitive troll.
    > Doesn't that make you feel smart?

    Lol, you're right, but I do believe I'm right too (in what I called him).
    I've brought this up from another thread where this loser dully preached his
    repetitive drone.

    J&H.
    Jekyll and Hyde, Oct 7, 2008
  7. impossible

    impossible Guest

    > "impossible" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> "OZZY Boy" <> wrote in message

    >>> Sounds to me you are using the Crappy Vista...??
    >>>
    >>> Fools run it where Angels fear to tread..
    >>>

    >> Sounds to me like you'll swallow any tale IBM tells. Sad, but in your
    >> case totally predictable.

    > You're just a fucking tosser. Everything against XP you claim is either
    > anecdotal, a non credible source, or sponsored by IBM.

    Everything I've seen posted in nz.comp? Yes.

    > Is there any source of information (aside from Ballmer or Gates) that you
    > actually do find credible.

    Ballmer and Gates would not be credible -- they clearly have a pro-Vista
    bias. But that is no excuse to grab every piece of linkbait sponsored by
    anti-Vista sources like IBM and pretend that's not also strongly biased .

    > You rant on without any points or cites and expect everyone else to be
    > impeccable with theirs. Practice what you preach or **** off.

    You're obsessed with dumping on Vista. Maybe you need to get a life.
    impossible, Oct 7, 2008
  8. impossible

    impossible Guest

    >> In message <48eb11ff$>, Jekyll and Hyde wrote:
    >>
    >>> You're just a fucking tosser.

    >> Just a tip: losing your rag is essentially an admission that the other
    >> guy
    >> has won. In this case, you've lost to an unimaginative, repetitive troll.
    >> Doesn't that make you feel smart?

    > Lol, you're right, but I do believe I'm right too (in what I called him).
    > I've brought this up from another thread where this loser dully preached
    > his repetitive drone.

    Lawrence D'Loser was so often exposed by me for failing to support his
    claims with evidence that he doesn't evevn dare now to enter a discussion
    with me other than via some snide back-door comment. I'm guessing you're
    headed that way yourself.
    impossible, Oct 7, 2008
  9. "impossible" <> wrote in message
    > "Jekyll and Hyde" <jekyll&> wrote in message

    >>> Just a tip: losing your rag is essentially an admission that the other
    >>> guy
    >>> has won. In this case, you've lost to an unimaginative, repetitive
    >>> troll.
    >>> Doesn't that make you feel smart?

    >> Lol, you're right, but I do believe I'm right too (in what I called him).
    >> I've brought this up from another thread where this loser dully preached
    >> his repetitive drone.
    >>

    > Lawrence D'Loser was so often exposed by me for failing to support his
    > claims with evidence that he doesn't evevn dare now to enter a discussion
    > with me other than via some snide back-door comment. I'm guessing you're
    > headed that way yourself.

    Lol, rich coming from one who can't post a single cite to support his
    deluded pantings.

    J&H.
    Jekyll and Hyde, Oct 7, 2008
  10. impossible

    impossible Guest

    > "impossible" <> wrote in message
    >> "Jekyll and Hyde" <jekyll&> wrote in message
    >>> "Lawrence D'Oliveiro" <_zealand> wrote in
    >>> message news:gcf9gb$tac$...

    >>> Lol, you're right, but I do believe I'm right too (in what I called
    >>> him). I've brought this up from another thread where this loser dully
    >>> preached his repetitive drone.
    >>>

    >> Lawrence D'Loser was so often exposed by me for failing to support his
    >> claims with evidence that he doesn't evevn dare now to enter a discussion
    >> with me other than via some snide back-door comment. I'm guessing you're
    >> headed that way yourself.

    > Lol, rich coming from one who can't post a single cite to support his
    > deluded pantings.

    Yeah, right. Next time you post another wild anecdote, I'll be right there
    to expose you again.
    impossible, Oct 7, 2008
  11. impossible

    Gordon Guest

    On 2008-10-07, Jekyll and Hyde <jekyll&> wrote:
    > "impossible" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> "OZZY Boy" <> wrote in message

    >>> Sounds to me you are using the Crappy Vista...??
    >>>
    >>> Fools run it where Angels fear to tread..
    >>>

    >> Sounds to me like you'll swallow any tale IBM tells. Sad, but in your case
    >> totally predictable.

    > You're just a fucking tosser.

    Where is the ball? Let us get back to plying it and not the person.

    > Everything against XP you claim is either
    > anecdotal, a non credible source, or sponsored by IBM. Is there any source
    > of information (aside from Ballmer or Gates) that you actually do find
    > credible. You rant on without any points or cites and expect everyone else
    > to be impeccable with theirs. Practice what you preach or **** off.

    Oh dear the ball flashed by. Bugger1
    Gordon, Oct 8, 2008