Re: The time is NIGH ! porting from BT !

Discussion in 'UK VOIP' started by Tim, May 29, 2008.

  1. Tim

    Tim Guest

    Laserfink wrote:

    > So can i port a number on voip still within contract on BT , i am planning
    > to just pay the penalty
    > anyway and dump the lines as i cant take them with me anyway

    I've no idea about penalties and such like.

    But the way to port a number is to talk to the receiving ITSP. They
    will give you a form to fill out.

    Don't talk to BT about porting the numbers.

    It does take a long time for a port to go through - took 6 weeks for our
    office numbers. If in doubt, apply sooner rather than later.

    Tim
    Tim, May 29, 2008