Re: The Time for Payback is Almost Here!!!

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by NeoLibertarian, May 13, 2006.

  1. arminius wrote:
    > "Hawkeye" <> wrote in message
    > >

    > > Do you suppose it's about time for another 'wag the dog'
    > > operation - military invasion of Iran, 'terrorist' inci-
    > > dent etc - to divert public attention? Don't buy it.
    > > When TSHTF be prepared to take revenge on the real
    > > culprits!
    > >
    > > ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    > >

    > > http://news.ft.com/cms/s/2795b7f2-e1a3-11da-bf4c-0000779e2340.html
    > >
    > > GOLD: 26 YEAR HIGH!
    > >
    > > HITS $730 PER OUNCE, HIGHEST SINCE JANUARY 1980!
    > >
    > > In that same month, gold hit its all-time high of $850.
    > >
    > > Those of you who remember those days will recall that inflation was
    > > skyrocketing at the time; interest rates were above 20%. Yet neither
    > > of those conditions exist today. That which means some other reason
    > > must exist for gold to be going so high. Do YOU know that reason?
    > >
    > > Yes, yes. . . . I knew that you knew: The value of the U.S. Dollar is
    > > plummeting! THAT is the reason for Gold's dramatic rise. Now, a more
    > > advanced question: Why is the U.S. Dollar plummeting in value?

    The yuan is undervalued, too.

    Gold, on the other hand is way over valued. It's due for a correction.

    However, you would be wise to snatch some up when it begins to fall and
    everyone else begins to panic.

    --
    NeoLibertarian
    NeoLibertarian, May 13, 2006

  2. NeoLibertarian

    arminius Guest

    "Hawkeye" <> wrote in message

    > Do you suppose it's about time for another 'wag the dog'
    > operation - military invasion of Iran, 'terrorist' inci-
    > dent etc - to divert public attention? Don't buy it.
    > When TSHTF be prepared to take revenge on the real
    > culprits!
    >
    > ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    >

    > http://news.ft.com/cms/s/2795b7f2-e1a3-11da-bf4c-0000779e2340.html
    >
    > GOLD: 26 YEAR HIGH!
    >
    > HITS $730 PER OUNCE, HIGHEST SINCE JANUARY 1980!
    >
    > In that same month, gold hit its all-time high of $850.
    >
    > Those of you who remember those days will recall that inflation was
    > skyrocketing at the time; interest rates were above 20%. Yet neither
    > of those conditions exist today. That which means some other reason
    > must exist for gold to be going so high. Do YOU know that reason?
    >
    > Yes, yes. . . . I knew that you knew: The value of the U.S. Dollar is
    > plummeting! THAT is the reason for Gold's dramatic rise. Now, a more
    > advanced question: Why is the U.S. Dollar plummeting in value?
    >
    > Yep, you nailed it: Because the U.S. federal government is printing
    > money to fund it's rampant deficit spending! As they "monetize" their
    > debt, it makes the rest of our money worth. . . .less.
    >
    > When the U.S. Dollar collapses in value and wipes out your savings,
    > Pension and retirement nest-egg, rest assured I will publish the home
    > addresses of members of the United States House of Representatives and
    > the United States Senate so Americans can "pay them a visit" and "hold
    > them accountable" for wrecking everything we've all worked so many
    > years to save!
    >
    > I will be stoking the fires of bitter, vile, unrestrained hatred
    > against those politicians with the intent that a certain outcome be
    > achieved!!! Can you guess what I hope to cause?
    >
    > Worried, Congress? Don't be. Don't let anything I say worry you in the
    > least little bit. When you're not afraid -- is when you're most
    > vulnerable; and I want you to be totally vulnerable so you get what I
    > think you deserve for spending this nation into oblivion.
    >
    > http://halturnershow.com/index.html

    Most Americans are plunked or "plumped" in front of the boob tube. They need
    a good shock.

    Hank

    arminius, May 13, 2006

  3. NeoLibertarian wrote:
    > arminius wrote:
    >> "Hawkeye" <> wrote in message
    >>>
    >>> Do you suppose it's about time for another 'wag the dog'
    >>> operation - military invasion of Iran, 'terrorist' inci-
    >>> dent etc - to divert public attention? Don't buy it.
    >>> When TSHTF be prepared to take revenge on the real
    >>> culprits!
    >>>
    >>> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    >>>

    >>> http://news.ft.com/cms/s/2795b7f2-e1a3-11da-bf4c-0000779e2340.html
    >>>
    >>> GOLD: 26 YEAR HIGH!
    >>>
    >>> HITS $730 PER OUNCE, HIGHEST SINCE JANUARY 1980!
    >>>
    >>> In that same month, gold hit its all-time high of $850.
    >>>
    >>> Those of you who remember those days will recall that inflation was
    >>> skyrocketing at the time; interest rates were above 20%. Yet neither
    >>> of those conditions exist today. That which means some other reason
    >>> must exist for gold to be going so high. Do YOU know that reason?
    >>>
    >>> Yes, yes. . . . I knew that you knew: The value of the U.S. Dollar is
    >>> plummeting! THAT is the reason for Gold's dramatic rise. Now, a more
    >>> advanced question: Why is the U.S. Dollar plummeting in value?

    > The yuan is undervalued, too.
    >
    > Gold, on the other hand is way over valued. It's due for a correction.
    >
    > However, you would be wise to snatch some up when it begins to fall and
    > everyone else begins to panic.

    Yes, panic time is good for that.

    f-u set.

    --