Re: The story of the Three Letters, a commentary on presidentialsuccessions

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Tony, Nov 9, 2008.

  1. Tony

    Tony Guest

    I guess they'll be having grits and chitlins, bananas, watermelon and
    chicken this year at the white house for lunch and supper. Maybe a can
    of spam for Obama's lesser known friends.

    --
    The Grandmaster of the CyberFROG

    Come get your ticket to CyberFROG city

    proper manners

    beyond the realm of understandability

    Tony, Nov 9, 2008

  2. Tony

    Tony Guest

    Tell them to plant some coconut trees in the backyard at the white
    house.

    Tony, Nov 9, 2008

  3. Tony

    Guest

    "HEMI-Powered" <> wrote:

    >I've passed on your sentiments of
    >racism and hatred to the Secret Service. Enjoy your time at Gitmo

    Freedom of speech get lost somewhere?
    --

    http://le-petit-ange.webobo.com/part/1/3/9/8/part_139839.jpg

    , Nov 9, 2008