Re: The slurp heard round the world

Discussion in 'Computer Security' started by Rebecca, Nov 11, 2005.

  1. Rebecca

    Rebecca Guest

    Dustin Cook wrote:
    > Peter J Ross wrote:
    >
    >> No it didn't. It showed an X-Newsreader header. If you're under the
    >> impression that X-Newsreader can't be faked, read my headers.

    > Pecker, I think it wouldn't hurt you to read the entire thread before
    > defending your fellow AUK friends. I didn't imply anything couldn't be
    > faked. I said she's using OE, doesn't claim otherwise and isn't going
    > too.

    I don't use Google groups to post like you because I know how to make OE a
    newsreader.

    >> Sure. <pats Dustbin on the head> Just continue with your delightfully
    >> innocent belief that X headers are somehow *real*.

    > Sadly, as I said, it wouldn't hurt to read the entire thread before
    > siding with your friends like some schoolyard boy. I haven't said any
    > headers couldn't be forged. In fact, I've already been in a flamewar
    > with another of your friends over the fact I said the browser ID in a
    > header could be forged; The mozilla one.
    >
    > Get your head out of your ass, and get with the program already in
    > session, thanks.

    Take your own advice.

    >> Here are some simple technical questions for you, Dustbin. Which
    >> header from the post from which I quoted the Message-Id was, in part,
    >> indisputably genuine? And which other header contained an element
    >> that was more likely to be genuine than faked? And which organisation
    >> supervises FQDns for the .mismatch TLD?

    > I tell you what, Pecker, You answer my questions, and I'll consider
    > answering yours. I've been asking the same questions for days, and
    > none of you have answered them. So, you first. In case you missed it,
    > I asked Kd how her crime complaint was going, she turned me into the
    > fbi for virus writing you know. I also asked Rebecca, Relic, kd and
    > Damian to show me factual errors in technical posts I've been making.
    > Now I'm asking you. With regard to the sony "rootkit" and viruses,
    > worms, etc. What errors have I posted? Can you find any?
    >
    >> Feel free to run away.

    > As my life isn't based on flaming on usenet, I don't think I'll be
    > running anyplace.

    Yet.

    Newsgroups restored.
    Rebecca, Nov 11, 2005

  2. Rebecca

    Rebecca Guest

    Dustin Cook wrote:
    > Rebecca wrote:
    >
    >> I don't use Google groups to post like you because I know how to
    >> make OE a newsreader.

    > No, you use a cable modem, and your isp usenet server, with an
    > insecure newsreader. You don't make OE a newsreader dummy, it already
    > is. You configure it. So who had to send you the jpegs complete with
    > circles of things you need to configure? *grin*

    That tap-dance of yours doesn't convince anyone. YOU, Dustbin Kook the
    ..NetLo0n, use Google because YOU, Dustbin Kook the .NetLo0n, can't figure
    out how to get OE to be your newsreader. YOU, Dustbin Kook the .NetLo0n, are
    not competent enough.

    >>> I tell you what, Pecker, You answer my questions, and I'll consider
    >>> answering yours. I've been asking the same questions for days, and
    >>> none of you have answered them. So, you first. In case you missed
    >>> it, I asked Kd how her crime complaint was going, she turned me
    >>> into the fbi for virus writing you know. I also asked Rebecca,
    >>> Relic, kd and Damian to show me factual errors in technical posts
    >>> I've been making. Now I'm asking you. With regard to the sony
    >>> "rootkit" and viruses, worms, etc. What errors have I posted? Can
    >>> you find any?

    >>> As my life isn't based on flaming on usenet, I don't think I'll be
    >>> running anyplace.

    >> Yet.

    > Couldn't answer any of the questions Rebecca? None of them? So sad.

    There were none 'tardboi.

    Groups restored to add to your embarrassment with your friends.
    Rebecca, Nov 11, 2005

  3. Rebecca

    Fred Tehbot Guest

    Fwd: Re: The slurp heard round the world

    [Automatically forwarded to the correct newsgroups.]

    Fred Tehbot, Nov 12, 2005
  4. Rebecca

    Rebecca Guest

    Gremlin wrote:
    > Rebecca wrote:
    >
    >> That tap-dance of yours doesn't convince anyone. YOU, Dustbin Kook
    >> the .NetLo0n, use Google because YOU, Dustbin Kook the .NetLo0n,
    >> can't figure
    >> out how to get OE to be your newsreader. YOU, Dustbin Kook the
    >> .NetLo0n, are
    >> not competent enough.

    > Tap dance huh? Okay... You can checkout the client I'm fond of.

    <crap snipped unread>

    Once again, no one cares about you. You are an incompetent little toad that
    keeps trying to convince someone, anyone, that you were once famous. That
    was (maybe) yesterday! Today, you are nothing. Got that? N-O-T-H-I-N-G !!

    Now, do the world a favor and go neck yourself.
    Rebecca, Nov 12, 2005