Re: The Searing Flames of AUK

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by =?iso-8859-1?Q?=B1?=, Jul 12, 2004.

    From: Lionel <>

    And another classic PKB from Dean "Google is my life" Humphries. ;)

    -

    Well, it's an improvement over spending 24x7 either posting lames to
    Usenet, or frantically scouring Google for 'dirt' in people, like Humpy
    & his Jizz-mopping buddy Soapy.

    -

    Don't you think people might find it a *little* ironic that
    you've just spent about *nine hours* on Google, researching me - then
    you claim that *I'm* obsessive? That's a big fat PKB, little boy.

    -

    Too bad you're so fucking stupid, Snuhtard. What a pity that it never
    occurred to you to spend part of your 48 hour Google-frenzy checking for
    my name on any of my *old* email accounts.

    -

    As for the X-NA, my sick sense of humour gets a huge kick out of the
    idea of lamers like Humpy spending hours on Google feverishly looking
    for dirt on me, then finding out far, far too late that they've found
    exactly the kind of posting history that I want them to find.

    -

    If only /you/ had the skills required to convince someone to pay you for
    all the hours you spend on Google, or posting your whiny shit to Usenet
    you'd be a millionaire! ;)

    -

    How come you haven't yet figured out how to get your website up
    again? - Too busy with Google?

    -

    Well, I guess Deano 'n' Doapy do need some buttboy to cover for them
    when they're too busy with Google, or too embarrassed to show their
    bright red faces here.

    -

    To know that the hours you spending with Google,
    trying to find information on us, merely results in old or incorrect
    data that nobody cares about?

    -

    Man, you really love playing the tough guy, but you wimp out pretty damn
    fast when you discover that you've taken on someone who isn't bothered
    by the results of your 8 hour dumpster-diving sessions at Google, or
    having you spew their RL details all over Usenet.

    -

    Yowza! - Thanks for that URL, Humpy. It never even occurred to me to run
    a search on the real owner of George/Georgette's nym. Clearly, your 24x7
    Google-trawling is a virtue as well as a vice. And please be sure to
    inform me of any other nuggets of data that may be of interest to me.

    -

    I love the way you Snuhtards spend half your lives on Google,
    desperately hunting for something, *anything*, that your broken,
    drug-addled brains think you might be able to use against me.
    I've fucked-over Deano & Doapy, I've fucked-over Jason, & you're scared
    shitless that I'll do *you* next, aren't you?
    Man, you kids are just so fucking stupid. It would never occur to any of
    you that someone might throw out bait & just sit back & wait for dumb
    **** 'trolls' like you to swim past & just *slurrrrrp* it right down
    your throats. Jesus, even when I *actually tell you in advance* how I'm
    going to **** you up, you're so goddamn stupid that you fall for it
    anyway, you simpering little chimps.
    Watching you Snuhtards dredge up one of my posts this way is like
    watching a spoiled, obnoxious toddler presenting a full potty for
    mommy's approval. I can almost /see/ that big smirk on your fat little
    face, little knowing that you're about to trip over the cat & land
    face-first in the pile of shit.

    Here's a free tip that I know you're too stupid to listen to:
    Don't waste your time Googling for dirt on me. I was right there when
    the Dejanews admins were arguing with newsadmins about the ethics of
    archiving Usenet, & I know what's archived & what isn't. I'm also very
    familiar with all sorts of information about how NNTP+Usenet works that
    I won't be sharing with the likes of you, & I can assure you that if I
    don't want you to know about something I've posted, you haven't got a
    snowballs chance in hell of finding it, because it just won't be in any
    publicly-accessible archives in the first place, & if it it got there in
    a moment of carelessness, I will have removed it afterwards.

    Now, I know how you jerk-offs 'think', so I know that you're sitting
    there on that crappy chair, in front of your crappy, dinged up keyboard,
    thinking: "He's bluffing. If he was telling the truth, he wouldn't be
    tipping us off". What you're not realising is that you're so goddamn
    stupid that I can tell you the *absolute truth*, in the full knowledge
    that even after I've tipped you off, you'll *still* waste your nights
    Googling for *anything* you can find that I might've written. ;)

    You Snuhtard bitches are *so* fucking 0wn3d. And there is not one thing
    you can do about it but run away, & I know you'd rather die than do
    that. ;)

    http://www.geocities.com/snuhsite

    -------
    / \
    / \ /-----\
    | (@) | | SnuH |
    | (O) | \_ ___/
    | / | ||
    | \ /_ / //
    \ \____/ / /
    \ /
    \_____,

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?=B1?=, Jul 12, 2004

  2. =?iso-8859-1?Q?=B1?=

    Hiram Abiff Guest

    ± <> wrote in

> [...]

    > in any publicly-accessible archives in the first place, & if it it got
    > there in a moment of carelessness, I will have removed it afterwards.
    >
    > Now, I know how you jerk-offs 'think', so I know that you're sitting
    > there on that crappy chair, in front of your crappy, dinged up
    > keyboard, thinking: "He's bluffing. If he was telling the truth, he
    > wouldn't be tipping us off". What you're not realising is that you're
    > so goddamn stupid that I can tell you the *absolute truth*, in the
    > full knowledge that even after I've tipped you off, you'll *still*
    > waste your nights Googling for *anything* you can find that I might've
    > written. ;)
    >
    > You Snuhtard bitches are *so* fucking 0wn3d. And there is not one
    > thing
    > you can do about it but run away, & I know you'd rather die than do

    He's on some Google referral program.

    --
    BeDoper - http://www.bedoper.com/
    Meter Versus Yard - http://www.soundclick.com/bands/3/meterversusyard.htm

    Hiram Abiff, Jul 12, 2004

  3. Hiram Abiff wrote:

> [...]

    > > in any publicly-accessible archives in the first place, & if it it got
    > > there in a moment of carelessness, I will have removed it afterwards.
    > >
    > > Now, I know how you jerk-offs 'think', so I know that you're sitting
    > > there on that crappy chair, in front of your crappy, dinged up
    > > keyboard, thinking: "He's bluffing. If he was telling the truth, he
    > > wouldn't be tipping us off". What you're not realising is that you're
    > > so goddamn stupid that I can tell you the *absolute truth*, in the
    > > full knowledge that even after I've tipped you off, you'll *still*
    > > waste your nights Googling for *anything* you can find that I might've
    > > written. ;)
    > >
    > > You Snuhtard bitches are *so* fucking 0wn3d. And there is not one
    > > thing
    > > you can do about it but run away, & I know you'd rather die than do

    Every penny helps in the Lauer household.

    Did you notice he keeps snipping it in reply?

    Why would he do that?

    > --
    > BeDoper - http://www.bedoper.com/
    > Meter Versus Yard - http://www.soundclick.com/bands/3/meterversusyard.htm
    > DJ Manticore - http://www.soundclick.com/bands/8/manticore.htm
    > http://www.soundclick.com/bands/9/monteau.htm
    > High-C - http://www.garageband.com/artist/jasongortician
    > http://www.soundclick.com/theoriginalhighc

    --
    http://www.geocities.com/snuhsite

    -------
    / \
    / \ /-----\
    | (@) | | SnuH |
    | (O) | \_ ___/
    | / | ||
    | \ /_ / //
    \ \____/ / /
    \ /
    \_____,

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?=B1?=, Jul 12, 2004
  4. =?iso-8859-1?Q?=B1?=

    Hiram Abiff Guest

    Re: The Searing Flames of Lionel

    ± <> wrote in

> [...]
    >> > I will have removed it afterwards.
    >> >
    >> > Now, I know how you jerk-offs 'think', so I know that you're
    >> > sitting there on that crappy chair, in front of your crappy, dinged
    >> > up keyboard, thinking: "He's bluffing. If he was telling the truth,
    >> > he wouldn't be tipping us off". What you're not realising is that
    >> > you're so goddamn stupid that I can tell you the *absolute truth*,
    >> > in the full knowledge that even after I've tipped you off, you'll
    >> > *still* waste your nights Googling for *anything* you can find that
    >> > I might've written. ;)
    >> >
    >> > You Snuhtard bitches are *so* fucking 0wn3d. And there is not one
    >> > thing
    >> > you can do about it but run away, & I know you'd rather die than do
    >> > that. ;)

    >> He's on some Google referral program.

    > Every penny helps in the Lauer household.
    >
    > Did you notice he keeps snipping it in reply?

    Must be the ass-kicking he's taking in his home groups.

    Hiram Abiff, Jul 12, 2004