Re: The Rockettes

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by chuckcar, Nov 16, 2008.

  1. chuckcar

    chuckcar Guest

    "philo" <> wrote in

    > http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Rockettes
    >

    > Just the other day I was talking to the GF about how they don't seem to
    > make good movies anymore.
    > We have not been to one in years.
    >
    > I sadly said that it's too bad no one does that great choreography like
    > they used to do in the old movies.
    >
    > Today, the phone rang and a friend of ours had some extra tickets to see
    > the Rockettes
    >
    > as they are in town now.
    >
    > If they ever stop by your town, I recommend going to see them!

    To paraphrase Gary Bergoff: I'm not going to bother, I see them every July
    1st. (or you would say 4th)<g>.

    --
    (setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) )
    chuckcar, Nov 16, 2008

  2. chuckcar

    chuckcar Guest

    "philo" <> wrote in

    > "chuckcar" <> wrote in message
    >> "philo" <> wrote in
    >>
    >> > http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Rockettes
    >> >

    >> > Just the other day I was talking to the GF about how they don't seem
    >> > to make good movies anymore.
    >> > We have not been to one in years.
    >> >
    >> > I sadly said that it's too bad no one does that great choreography
    >> > like they used to do in the old movies.
    >> >
    >> > Today, the phone rang and a friend of ours had some extra tickets to
    >> > see the Rockettes
    >> >
    >> > as they are in town now.
    >> >
    >> > If they ever stop by your town, I recommend going to see them!
    >> >

    >> To paraphrase Gary Bergoff: I'm not going to bother, I see them every
    >> July 1st. (or you would say 4th)<g>.
    >>

    > Ah yes
    >
    > July 1st in the year 251
    >
    > I recall it well
    >
    > http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/251

    Is that a "confusion back at you" reply?

    The rockettes on the 4th of july. think about it.

    --
    (setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) )
    chuckcar, Nov 16, 2008