Re: The Rev Returns!

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by =?iso-8859-1?Q?=B1?=, Jul 25, 2004.

  1. Vicar Peter Parsnip wrote:

    > Salutations to All!
    >
    > It is good to be back from a tiring, yet splendid, journey across Europe.
    >
    > I hope all are well and you have all had a very productive week. I am
    > pleased to note that all my favourite froups have been very busy indeed,
    > giving me plenty of work today.
    >
    > The catchup begins here!
    >
    > May The Parsnip Treat You Warmly!
    >
    > (and I need to learn how to type quickly again. My fingers seem to have
    > forgotten how to type...)

    Welcome back!

    --
    http://www.geocities.com/snuhsite

    From: Lionel <>
    Newsgroups: news.admin.net-abuse.policy
    Subject: Re: [Request for comments] Proposed methods for minimising
    abuse from anonymous gateways.
    Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2004 02:03:25 +0000 (UTC)

    There is a *reason* why people have been increasingly abandoning Usenet
    for web-fora, et al, & this sort of crap is a major part of it. I've
    even considered it myself, & I'm a hardcore news-junkie. The levels of
    personal, professional, & RL harassment people have been receiving in
    rec.photo.* have been truly mind-boggling, & I'm astounded that nobody
    has yet launched legal action against Google, the mail2news gateways or
    their peers.

    -------
    / \
    / \ /-----\
    | (@) | | SnuH |
    | (O) | \_ ___/
    | / | ||
    | \ /_ / //
    \ \____/ / /
    \ /
    \_____,
    =?iso-8859-1?Q?=B1?=, Jul 25, 2004

  2. Be still! and revere ±, who blessed us with their presence on 25 Jul
    2004...

    > Vicar Peter Parsnip wrote:
    >>
    >> Salutations to All!
    >>
    >> It is good to be back from a tiring, yet splendid, journey across
    >> Europe.
    >>
    >> I hope all are well and you have all had a very productive week. I am
    >> pleased to note that all my favourite froups have been very busy
    >> indeed, giving me plenty of work today.
    >>
    >> The catchup begins here!
    >>
    >> May The Parsnip Treat You Warmly!
    >>
    >> (and I need to learn how to type quickly again. My fingers seem to have
    >> forgotten how to type...)

    > Welcome back!

    It is good to be home. And yet, it's not at the same time. How strange.

    Vicar Peter Parsnip, Jul 25, 2004

  3. Vicar Peter Parsnip wrote:

    > Be still! and revere ±, who blessed us with their presence on 25 Jul
    > 2004...
    >
    > > Vicar Peter Parsnip wrote:
    > >>
    > >> Salutations to All!
    > >>
    > >> It is good to be back from a tiring, yet splendid, journey across
    > >> Europe.
    > >>
    > >> I hope all are well and you have all had a very productive week. I am
    > >> pleased to note that all my favourite froups have been very busy
    > >> indeed, giving me plenty of work today.
    > >>
    > >> The catchup begins here!
    > >>
    > >> May The Parsnip Treat You Warmly!
    > >>
    > >> (and I need to learn how to type quickly again. My fingers seem to have
    > >> forgotten how to type...)

    > > Welcome back!

    > It is good to be home. And yet, it's not at the same time. How strange.

    You need a drink.

    > --
    > The Reverend Parson Peter Parsnip
    > VISIT ME ONLINE AT: http://peterparsnip.blogspot.com/
    >
    > "Withhold not correction from the child: for if thou beatest him with
    > the rod, he shall not die." -- Proverbs 23:13 (AV)

    --
    http://news2web.com/cgi-bin/dnewsweb.exe?cmd=article&group=news.groups&item=270931&utag=

    -------
    / \
    / \ /-----\
    | (@) | | SnuH |
    | (O) | \_ ___/
    | / | ||
    | \ /_ / //
    \ \____/ / /
    \ /
    \_____,

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?=B1?=, Jul 28, 2004
  4. Be still! and revere ±, who blessed us with their presence on 28 Jul
    2004...

    > Vicar Peter Parsnip wrote:
    >>
    >> Be still! and revere ±, who blessed us with their presence on 25 Jul
    >> 2004...

    >> > Welcome back!

    >> It is good to be home. And yet, it's not at the same time. How strange.

    > You need a drink.

    Good idea. Any suggestions?

    Vicar Peter Parsnip, Jul 28, 2004
  5. Vicar Peter Parsnip wrote:

    > Be still! and revere ±, who blessed us with their presence on 28 Jul
    > 2004...
    >
    > > Vicar Peter Parsnip wrote:
    > >>
    > >> Be still! and revere ±, who blessed us with their presence on 25 Jul
    > >> 2004...

    > >> It is good to be home. And yet, it's not at the same time. How strange.

    > > You need a drink.

    > Good idea. Any suggestions?

    Stole Screwdriver.

    > --
    > The Reverend Parson Peter Parsnip
    > VISIT ME ONLINE AT: http://peterparsnip.blogspot.com/
    >
    > "Withhold not correction from the child: for if thou beatest him with
    > the rod, he shall not die." -- Proverbs 23:13 (AV)

    --
    http://news2web.com/cgi-bin/dnewsweb.exe?cmd=article&group=news.groups&item=270931&utag=

    -------
    / \
    / \ /-----\
    | (@) | | SnuH |
    | (O) | \_ ___/
    | / | ||
    | \ /_ / //
    \ \____/ / /
    \ /
    \_____,

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?=B1?=, Jul 28, 2004
  6. Be still! and revere ±, who blessed us with their presence on 28 Jul
    2004...

    > Vicar Peter Parsnip wrote:
    >>
    >> Be still! and revere ±, who blessed us with their presence on 28 Jul
    >> 2004...

    >> > You need a drink.

    >> Good idea. Any suggestions?

    > Stole Screwdriver.

    Is that a drink?

    Vicar Peter Parsnip, Jul 28, 2004
  7. Vicar Peter Parsnip wrote:

    > Be still! and revere ±, who blessed us with their presence on 28 Jul
    > 2004...
    >
    > > Vicar Peter Parsnip wrote:
    > >>
    > >> Be still! and revere ±, who blessed us with their presence on 28 Jul
    > >> 2004...

    > >> Good idea. Any suggestions?

    > > Stole Screwdriver.

    > Is that a drink?

    Yes, it is.

    > --
    > The Reverend Parson Peter Parsnip
    > VISIT ME ONLINE AT: http://peterparsnip.blogspot.com/
    >
    > "Withhold not correction from the child: for if thou beatest him with
    > the rod, he shall not die." -- Proverbs 23:13 (AV)

    --
    http://news2web.com/cgi-bin/dnewsweb.exe?cmd=article&group=news.groups&item=270931&utag=

    -------
    / \
    / \ /-----\
    | (@) | | SnuH |
    | (O) | \_ ___/
    | / | ||
    | \ /_ / //
    \ \____/ / /
    \ /
    \_____,

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?=B1?=, Jul 29, 2004
  8. Be still! and revere ±, who blessed us with their presence on 29 Jul
    2004...

    > Vicar Peter Parsnip wrote:
    >>
    >> Be still! and revere ±, who blessed us with their presence on 28 Jul
    >> 2004...

    >> > Stole Screwdriver.

    >> Is that a drink?

    > Yes, it is.

    I'll have five then.

    Vicar Peter Parsnip, Jul 29, 2004
  9. Vicar Peter Parsnip wrote:

    > Be still! and revere ±, who blessed us with their presence on 29 Jul
    > 2004...
    >
    > > Vicar Peter Parsnip wrote:
    > >>
    > >> Be still! and revere ±, who blessed us with their presence on 28 Jul
    > >> 2004...

    > >> Is that a drink?

    > > Yes, it is.

    > I'll have five then.

    At once or consecutively?

    > --
    > The Reverend Parson Peter Parsnip
    > VISIT ME ONLINE AT: http://peterparsnip.blogspot.com/
    >
    > "Withhold not correction from the child: for if thou beatest him with
    > the rod, he shall not die." -- Proverbs 23:13 (AV)

    --
    http://news2web.com/cgi-bin/dnewsweb.exe?cmd=article&group=news.groups&item=270931&utag=

    -------
    / \
    / \ /-----\
    | (@) | | SnuH |
    | (O) | \_ ___/
    | / | ||
    | \ /_ / //
    \ \____/ / /
    \ /
    \_____,

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?=B1?=, Jul 31, 2004
  10. Be still! and revere ±, who blessed us with their presence on 31 Jul
    2004...

    > Vicar Peter Parsnip wrote:
    >>
    >> Be still! and revere ±, who blessed us with their presence on 29 Jul
    >> 2004...

    >> > Yes, it is.

    >> I'll have five then.

    > At once or consecutively?

    Consecutively. I am getting too old for this.

    Vicar Peter Parsnip, Jul 31, 2004
  11. Vicar Peter Parsnip wrote:

    > Be still! and revere ±, who blessed us with their presence on 31 Jul
    > 2004...
    >
    > > Vicar Peter Parsnip wrote:
    > >>
    > >> Be still! and revere ±, who blessed us with their presence on 29 Jul
    > >> 2004...

    > >> I'll have five then.

    > > At once or consecutively?

    > Consecutively. I am getting too old for this.

    Here's the first...

    > --
    > The Reverend Parson Peter Parsnip
    > VISIT ME ONLINE AT: http://peterparsnip.blogspot.com/
    >
    > "Withhold not correction from the child: for if thou beatest him with
    > the rod, he shall not die." -- Proverbs 23:13 (AV)

    --
    http://news2web.com/cgi-bin/dnewsweb.exe?cmd=article&group=news.groups&item=270931&utag=

    -------
    / \
    / \ /-----\
    | (@) | | SnuH |
    | (O) | \_ ___/
    | / | ||
    | \ /_ / //
    \ \____/ / /
    \ /
    \_____,

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?=B1?=, Aug 1, 2004
  12. Be still! and revere ±, who blessed us with their presence on 01 Aug
    2004...

    > Vicar Peter Parsnip wrote:
    >>
    >> Be still! and revere ±, who blessed us with their presence on 31 Jul
    >> 2004...

    >> > At once or consecutively?

    >> Consecutively. I am getting too old for this.

    > Here's the first...

    I say!

    Vicar Peter Parsnip, Aug 1, 2004