Re: The reason for me why the D60 is the best buy over the Drebel.

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Skip M, Apr 1, 2004.

  1. Skip M

    Skip M Guest

    Isn't that included in the kit? It was in my D30...

    --
    Skip Middleton
    http://www.shadowcatcherimagery.com

    http://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh/controller/home?O=productlist&A=details&Q=&sku=278233&is=REG

    > The dRebel uses all the same lenses that the D60 does in addition to the

    new

    Skip M, Apr 1, 2004

  2. Skip M

    Ed E. Guest

    > Isn't that included in the kit? It was in my D30...

    No, not anymore. They stopped including it after the D60 to help lower
    prices. Most people would use the battery 100% of the time they own the
    camera. The only people I know that use them are for astrophotography. I
    haven't seen a studio around me using a D30, D60 or 10D.
    Ed E., Apr 1, 2004

  3. Skip M

    Skip M Guest

    Hmmm. I use it all the time in the studio. What does Canon supply as a
    charger, now?

    Skip M, Apr 2, 2004
  4. Skip M

    Mark B. Guest

    "Skip M" <> wrote in message
    > Hmmm. I use it all the time in the studio. What does Canon supply as a
    > charger, now?

    The 10D comes with a single battery charger, w/o the adapter to power the
    camera.

    Mark
    Mark B., Apr 2, 2004
  5. Skip M

    Ed E. Guest

    > The 10D comes with a single battery charger, w/o the adapter to power the
    > camera.

    Same for the dRebel. The batteries do last a whole day and then some using
    the battery grip. And the charger makes quick work of charging them back
    up. For the price of the adapter, I'd rather have a couple of spare
    batteries.
    Ed E., Apr 2, 2004