Re: the psychological difference

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by chuckcar, Sep 1, 2010.

  1. chuckcar

    chuckcar Guest

    philo <> wrote in

    > my good for nothing worthless asshole boss got demoted the other
    > day...
    >
    > everyone grinned.
    >
    > After filing a few complaints over the past four years,
    > I stopped and decided to let him hang himself.
    >
    > By the time my new boss is there long enough to become a total ass
    > hole
    >
    > I'll probably be retired.
    >
    > Anyway I grabbed my cell phone and was going to "edit" the name of my
    > old boss to the new one, then edit in the new number.
    >

    > but no, that would just not do
    >
    > I had to hit the "erase contact" button
    > and watch my old boss get shredded and go into the non-retrievable
    > garbage bin
    >
    > then simply create a new contact

    To copy my favorite quote (and relevant context) from Galaxy Quest.

    "It's the little things that make life worthwhile" - Tony Shaloub.

    (just a reminder - it's right after he spaces the bad guys and "Rock".)

    --
    (setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) )

    chuckcar, Sep 1, 2010