Re: the psychological difference

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by OldGringo38, Sep 1, 2010.

  1. OldGringo38

    OldGringo38 Guest

    On 9/1/2010 6:58 AM Just to please that super-ego, philo wrote the
    following tidbit of information:
    > my good for nothing worthless asshole boss got demoted the other day...
    >
    > everyone grinned.
    >
    > After filing a few complaints over the past four years,
    > I stopped and decided to let him hang himself.
    >
    > By the time my new boss is there long enough to become a total ass hole
    >
    > I'll probably be retired.
    >
    > Anyway I grabbed my cell phone and was going to "edit" the name of my
    > old boss to the new one, then edit in the new number.
    >

    > but no, that would just not do
    >
    > I had to hit the "erase contact" button
    > and watch my old boss get shredded and go into the non-retrievable
    > garbage bin
    >
    > then simply create a new contact
    >

    > Not quite as efficient
    > but psychologically satisfying.

    You don't suppose your new boss is subscribed to USENET ??

    --
    OldGringo38
    Just West Of Nowhere

    OldGringo38, Sep 1, 2010

  2. OldGringo38

    OldGringo38 Guest

    On 9/1/2010 3:00 PM Just to please that super-ego, philo wrote the
    following tidbit of information:
    > On 09/01/2010 07:30 AM, OldGringo38 wrote:
    >> On 9/1/2010 6:58 AM Just to please that super-ego, philo wrote the
    >> following tidbit of information:
    >>> my good for nothing worthless asshole boss got demoted the other day...
    >>>
    >>> everyone grinned.
    >>>
    >>> After filing a few complaints over the past four years,
    >>> I stopped and decided to let him hang himself.
    >>>
    >>> By the time my new boss is there long enough to become a total ass hole
    >>>
    >>> I'll probably be retired.
    >>>
    >>> Anyway I grabbed my cell phone and was going to "edit" the name of my
    >>> old boss to the new one, then edit in the new number.
    >>>

    >>> but no, that would just not do
    >>>
    >>> I had to hit the "erase contact" button
    >>> and watch my old boss get shredded and go into the non-retrievable
    >>> garbage bin
    >>>
    >>> then simply create a new contact
    >>>

    >>> Not quite as efficient
    >>> but psychologically satisfying.

    >> You don't suppose your new boss is subscribed to USENET ??
    >>

    > I hope the hell he is...
    > but I think it would be too complicated for him to figure out :)

    LOL

    OldGringo38, Sep 1, 2010