Re: The number of browser options available

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by EMB, Aug 12, 2008.

  1. EMB

    EMB Guest

    collector-nz wrote:
    > I have been taking a log of visiting browser types on my weather site I
    > am amazed at the number of different iterations and browsers out there

    You can write me down in the odd minority - the stats I appear in are:

    EMB, Aug 12, 2008

  2. EMB

    Nik Coughlin Guest

    "EMB" <> wrote in message news:48a16f33$...
    > collector-nz wrote:
    >> I have been taking a log of visiting browser types on my weather site I
    >> am amazed at the number of different iterations and browsers out there

    > You can write me down in the odd minority - the stats I appear in are:
    >
    >> Firefox 3.0.1 4%

    Ditto

    >> Windows Vista 4%

    Ditto

    >> 9 1400x1050

    14 1920x1200

    Wait... where does it get this? Does the browser report the resolution of
    the primary monitor or the monitor that it's on?
    Nik Coughlin, Aug 13, 2008

  3. EMB

    Dave Taylor Guest

    "Nik Coughlin" <> wrote in

    > 14 1920x1200
    >
    > Wait... where does it get this? Does the browser report the
    > resolution of the primary monitor or the monitor that it's on?

    And lots more...

    --
    Ciao, Dave
    Dave Taylor, Aug 13, 2008