  1. Jtyc

    Jtyc Guest

    Soylent green is people!

    Jtyc, Aug 14, 2003

  2. "Jtyc" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Soylent green is people!

    Rosebud was his sled.

    Frisbee® MCNGP, Aug 14, 2003

  3. Jtyc

    Brian Guest

    You blew it up! Damn you! Damn you all to hell!

    Brian, Aug 14, 2003
  4. "Brian" <> wrote in message
    > You blew it up! Damn you! Damn you all to hell!

    Luke, I am your father.

    Frisbee® MCNGP, Aug 14, 2003
  5. "Frisbee® MCNGP" <> wrote in message
    > "Brian" <> wrote in message
    > > You blew it up! Damn you! Damn you all to hell!

    > Luke, I am your father.

    I feel the need....

    Politician Spock, Aug 14, 2003
  6. The Need for SPEED?

    C. Philip Cutler II, Aug 14, 2003
  7. Jtyc

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    > "Frisbee® MCNGP" <> wrote in message
    > > "Brian" <> wrote in message
    > > > You blew it up! Damn you! Damn you all to hell!

    > > Luke, I am your father.
    > >

    > I feel the need....

    Damn it feels good to be a gangsta...

    Ken Briscoe, Aug 14, 2003
  8. Jtyc

    Consultant Guest

    word to your fashier

    Consultant, Aug 14, 2003
  9. Jtyc

    Jtyc Guest

    > I feel the need....

    If we are going to go with movie quotes, let me go ahead and post the best
    ever:

    "Who said that? Who the **** said that? Who's the slimy little communist
    shit twinkle-toed cocksucker down here, who just signed his own death
    warrant? Nobody, huh?! The fairy fucking godmother said it!
    Out-fucking-standing! I will P.T. you all until you fucking die! I'll P.T.
    you until your assholes are sucking buttermilk. Was it you, you scroungy
    little ****, huh?!"

    Jtyc, Aug 14, 2003