Re: The Newsgroup Police.

Discussion in 'MCSA' started by Clint Kennedy, Aug 14, 2003.

  1. Ron, you are complete and total idiot. Just leave. You are continuing to
    make yourself look even more retarded.

    Clint Kennedy, Aug 14, 2003

  2. Have you never produced a typo in your life? Idiot. You're basing your
    whole argument on a typo, very strong of you Ronnie.

    Clint Kennedy, Aug 14, 2003

  3. Re: More impostors....

    > This isnt my message either:

    Imposter!

    Frisbee® MCNGP, Aug 14, 2003
  4. Clint Kennedy

    JaR Guest

    Re: More impostors....

    "R.J. Williams" <> wrote in message
    > This isnt my message either:

    Prove it

    J.R.

    JaR, Aug 14, 2003
  5. Clint Kennedy

    Diana Myers Guest

    Memorizing a braindump will certainly not help you keep a job once you get
    it, if you can't do the job you're hired for because you don't know what
    you're doing.

    Forget the braindumps and go about learning in the proper manner so you
    retain the material; otherwise you're just wasting your time and making it
    hard on the rest of us.

    Diana Myers

    Diana Myers, Aug 14, 2003
  6. Clint Kennedy

    Maestro Guest

    Diana,

    This is the same Ron that all the hoopla is about. He is
    only trying to get a response here.

    message

    Maestro, Aug 14, 2003