Re: The newly created Nikon myth

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by nospam, Jan 13, 2012.

  1. nospam

    nospam Guest

    In article <>, Rich
    <> wrote:

    > What is amazing is that people can convince themselves of
    > almost anything despite evidence staring them in the face, all for the love
    > of a particular brand.

    funny that you should say that.

    nospam, Jan 13, 2012

  2. nospam

    RichA Guest

    On Jan 12, 8:53 pm, nospam <> wrote:
    > In article <>, Rich
    >
    > <> wrote:
    > > What is amazing is that people can convince themselves of
    > > almost anything despite evidence staring them in the face, all for the love
    > > of a particular brand.

    > funny that you should say that.

    Why? I'm not brand-tied, thank God.

    RichA, Jan 13, 2012

  3. nospam

    nospam Guest

    In article
    <>,
    RichA <> wrote:

    > > > What is amazing is that people can convince themselves of
    > > > almost anything despite evidence staring them in the face, all for the
    > > > love
    > > > of a particular brand.

    > > funny that you should say that.

    > Why? I'm not brand-tied, thank God.

    you just hate everything, regardless of what it is.

    nospam, Jan 13, 2012
  4. nospam

    nospam Guest

    In article <>, Rich
    <> wrote:

    > >> Why? I'm not brand-tied, thank God.

    > > you just hate everything, regardless of what it is.

    > You fanboys can't distinguish shades of grey, only black or white.

    talking about yourself again?

    nospam, Jan 13, 2012
  5. nospam

    RichA Guest

    On Jan 13, 3:02 am, nospam <> wrote:

    > > > you just hate everything, regardless of what it is.

    > > You fanboys can't distinguish shades of grey, only black or white.

    > talking about yourself again?

    Is that on the same level as "I know you are, but what am I?"

    RichA, Jan 13, 2012
  6. nospam

    PeterN Guest

    On 1/12/2012 9:07 PM, RichA wrote:
    > On Jan 12, 8:53 pm, nospam<> wrote:
    >> In article<>, Rich
    >>
    >> <> wrote:
    >>> What is amazing is that people can convince themselves of
    >>> almost anything despite evidence staring them in the face, all for the love
    >>> of a particular brand.

    >> funny that you should say that.

    > Why? I'm not brand-tied, thank God.

    And just what interchangeable lenses do you own.
    Which of them are compatible with other brands?

    --
    Peter

    PeterN, Jan 14, 2012
  7. nospam

    PeterN Guest

    On 1/15/2012 11:38 PM, Rich wrote:
    > PeterN<> wrote in

    >>> Why? I'm not brand-tied, thank God.

    >> And just what interchangeable lenses do you own.
    >> Which of them are compatible with other brands?
    >>

    > Canon, Nikon, Schneider, Contax, Pentax, Olympus, Panasonic, Zeiss,
    > Minolta, Leica, plus others. They can all be adapted to m4/3rds.

    Grace us with an image taken with a Nikon adapted to an m4/3rd.

    Assuming you have not adapted that one, which ones have you adapted?
    Which of the above lenses do you use? Or, do you sell them at Henrys?

    --
    Peter

    PeterN, Jan 16, 2012